Richard Simmons Project H.O.P.E. Home Workout System DVD
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $7.35. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 90-day at-home weight loss program designed especially for you
- Based upon the science of Triple Training, which sequences cardio and toning workouts to maximize weight loss
- Triple Training can help you burn up to 3X more fat than traditional cardio alone
- 9 Workouts on 3 DVDs
- Includes Nutrition Guide and Success Guide
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Richard Simmons Project HOPE
Richard Simmons Project HOPE is a 90-day at-home weight loss program designed especially for you. As America's most beloved fitness guru, Richard has been inspiring people for over 38 years to get off the couch and get into shape. Richard Simmons Project HOPE is based upon the science of Triple Training, which sequences cardio and toning workouts to maximize weight loss. Triple Training can help you burn up to 3X more fat than traditional cardio alone. (Actual results may vary). This three month progressive system includes one DVD for each month, featuring three brand new programs on each DVD for a total of nine workouts, created by Richard, for their ability to maximize weight loss, boost calorie burn, tone muscle and help you develop the body you've always wanted — and have FUN while you do it. The Nutrition Guide includes a 90-Day Meal Program calendar, customizable meals and snacks, as well as, delicious, healthy and easy-to-prepare recipes. You'll also get Richard's motivational tips and tricks, a substitution list, a maintenance plan, and so much more. The Success Guide provides instructional details about the Richard Simmons Project HOPE system, including how it works, Triple Training, Workout Tips, Richard's special brand of motivation, and so much more. This guide is packed with information and is an essential tool to maximize your results.
Burn 3X More Fat
Richard’s three-month progressive weight-loss system features nine all-new energetic routines set to heart-pumping music designed to burn fat, sculpt muscle, and add fun to your workout. His Triple Training Method blends cardio and toning to help you increase energy and burn up to 3x more fat than with traditional cardio alone. Plus, each DVD comes with a Learn the Moves Guide that breaks down the steps and offers variations for intermediate and advanced levels. Best of all, each workout is 30 minutes or less.
Transform Your Body in 90 days
So come on! Millions of people struggle with their weight every day – now you can finally lose those extra pounds the right way and get the body you deserve. “I know how difficult it is to stick with a program with lots of complex rules and restrictions. I’ve made this program very simple and easy-to-follow and I’ve designed the workouts so everyone can do them. ” - Richard Simmons
Nine Workouts on Three DVDs & More
Enjoy nine Workouts on three DVDs set to get you in motion in no time! Also includes a Nutrition Guide and Success Guide to maximize your results with Richard's nutritional secrets, motivation and support.
Commit, Push, and Burn!
Three DVDs over 90 days allows you to Commit, Push, and Burn! Month 1 (Commit) offers a jump-start to successful weight loss by upping your fitness potential and burning off body fat. Month 2 (Push) keeps the weight loss coming as you tone, sculpt, and reshape your body. Month 3 (Burn) gives you more reps and challenging moves to transform your body and change your life.
Follow Richard's Food Mover Nutrition Guide, which includes a 90-Day Meal Program calendar, customizable meals and snacks, as well as, delicious, healthy and easy-to-prepare recipes.
Triple Training Method
Blends cardio and toning workouts to maximize weight loss, increase energy and burn up to 3x more fat than with traditional cardio alone.
Learn The Moves Guide
Each DVD comes with a Learn the Moves Guide that breaks down the steps and offers variations for intermediate and advanced levels.
Featuring Hit Songs!
DVDs feature hit songs such as: 'Girls Just Wanna Have Fun', 'We Got The Beat', 'Need You Now', 'Summer of 69' and much, much more!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Here is what you get from Amazon:
I feel the main difference between these and his other DVDs (like Sweatin) are the cardio minutes. You get a workout in a shorter time with these (cardio).
The first month (COMMIT!):
1. The cardio is about 20 min. 2. Toning 1 is with weights for 15 min. 3. A Balance section (challenge) for about 10 min. They have their own warm-up/cool down. I know in some of my old Richard Simmons workouts (like Sweatin to the Oldies, the original) you may have 45-50 min. of cardio. So, there is the main difference I see. Some of his other DVDs do have some toning worked in as well, so it just depends what you want. Personally, I do feel like he uses the arms more effectively in the Project HOPE DVDs. It may not be true, but I felt like to me I had my arms waving or moving in the air the whole time on this and not quite as much on some of his other older ones. Therefore, in Project HOPE, your heart rate is kept up and there are some different moves. He is "no nonsense" and as always encouraging. The music and songs which is a major appeal to me in ones like his Disco Sweat or Sweatin ones is subdued here. Another important note: You hear counting over the music. The music seems quite low to me compared to this others. In fact, I really don't notice the music that much at all. That could be both a pro and a con. If you love him for mainly the 60's or 80's music blasting..... you will be surprised by the music on this one. However if you are a no nonsense kind of person and just want to get in, do your workout and get out, then this is the Richard Simmons did for you. It is modernized. He has a lot of people doing the workout with him. You'll see someone that's your shape type in it because he has lot of people in it with him all having fun and showing lots of energy. The camera seems to focus on a couple of people in month 1 a lot and that is a little annoying, but you see those of all shapes/sizes.
Month two (PUSH!):
1. The cardio is bumped up to 25 min. 2. Toning is again 15 min and, 3. The challenge section is abs. (classic crunch, the plank and the Superman).
Month 3 (BURN!):
1. Cardio is about 30 minutes 2. Toning is again 15 and, 3. Challenge is endurance (nine exercises that target your upper body, in between, plus standing core moves to sharpen balance skills and tone your tummy.) This challenge is very well done. In fact, all three months challenges are well done.
SUCCESS GUIDE & FOODMOVER NUTRITION GUIDE (with menus)
Important note! The FOOD MOVER is NOT included in this set at Amazon. It does come with:
1. A Success Guide: This is a 27 page booklet that has the schedule in it. He does not do all three exercise sessions most days so it is important to read this!!!!! So, if you do not read instructions, you are missing the rotation he has in this for you. You exercise 6 days a week with one day off (he uses Sunday, you could modify for you.) For example, on week five on Monday, you do "Cardio 2" (25 min) and Toning 2 (15 min). On Sat., you do Cardio 2 (25 min.) and Challenge abs (10 min.) Another example is in week 11, he does Cardio 3, then Toning 3 two times that day. So, this is the rotation key to making the plan work as intended!
2. It also comes with a Food Mover nutrition guide which includes a 90 day menu calendar with menus for meals. So, if you can read the menu and list on what to buy and read when to eat it, you can follow this program if you choose to do the food aspect of the program. It is an EXCELLENT food guide, using "real" foods not hard to find (like chicken, turkey, oatmeal, yogurt, etc.). You won't find any thing that cost a fortune to make like you'd get on some plans. I could easily use my normal grocery budget to purchase these foods in other words. You won't see exotic hard to find items.
It says on the back that you get one month free of VIP membership to his site, but I have not tried that yet.
This is an excellent FULL program at a great price on Amazon if you want to give it I a try. It's not as flashy as some of his by any means, but he treats the entire body with Project HOPE if you do it as he intended. His older dvds give the exercise portion but Richard puts all aspects in an easy plan here. I'm happy I purchased it.