Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 506 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 545 reviews
on December 30, 2011
I love my jewelry and wouldn't steer my fellow jewelry lovers wrong; if you want this to store your large, bold, bulkier pieces....take a pass. This one perfect for generally small pieces of jewelry. I purchased this to store and separate my thin chains, they were a snarled and tangled mess.

The entire organizer is made of zippered compartments...front and back. Except for the bottom two, there are 3 compartments in each row. Each row has one long zipper. There are not individual zippers for each of the 37 compartments.

For smaller items, this organizer is much appreciated. The zippers work smoothly and efficiently. The only way I can see a problem ocurring with the zippers or tearing of plastic, is overstuffing the compartments and forcefully zipping. The plastic is heavier grade. The majority of the compartments measure about 2 1/2" deep in length, and 4" wide in width. Of the 37, there are 6 bottom compartments that are larger. The hook of the hanger is mobile and can turn in any direction. It's a solid and sturdy hanger. Actually, this organizer is strong enough to hold weight, but it's can't hold big bulky items. The entire organizer is well stitched and good quality...nothing is cheap and tacky about this.

This organizer is perfect for small pendants, rings(unless they are bold), chains, smaller watches(on the bottom compartments), average sized link or line bracelets that are pliable, and earrings. Each compartment holds several stud earrings. Although, I don't recommend storing several together, because when selecting, you'll need to scoop them all out (too easy to drop one). Very large earrings and large hoops will only fit into the bottom compartments. There's not a lot of play within the compartments. If this is overstuffed and forced zipped, it will damage.

I really like this much better than the jewelry box I was considering. It much less expensive, and my jewelry is hanging right there with my outfits, easily seen, and accessed. This is great for everyday, relatively inexpensive, jewelry. Especially good for persons that like to change up and coordinate with their outfits. This organizer can also be easily folded for travel or if storing in a drawer is preferable to hanging. It folds neatly like a jewelry roll, so it can also hold your expensive jewelry that you may keep in a safe. It so good to be rid of the chaos, and the multiple boxes I was using. It's really great seeing my jewelry all neatly organized. I don't know why I didn't do it sooner.
on April 1, 2016
These hanging organizers are excellent, as I hoped they would be. I would estimate I have close to 1,000 pieces of jewelry which I have collected over many years. I had 10 cases from QVC called Preserve. They are divided with sleeve which have various sizes. They protect sterling silver perfectly. Nothing has ever tarnished. Unfortunately QVC no longer sell them. I saw some on Ebay and the prices are incredible compared to what they sold for. I need more storage believe it or not...I collect types of jewelry such as turquoise, coral, marcasite, etc. and it is seasonal. I also have gold but that does not tarnish so I keep that elsewhere. Anyway I decided to take some time (that is being conservative, it took days) to sort through everything and I am arranging it by type. I also wanted to be able to see favorites at a glance rather then searching through endless cases that resemble books and each told around 135 pieces. I have ten of them.

When I saw this product and the fact that I could seal each pocket, I thought it perfect and bought several. I have small squares of cloth which protect silver. I will put one or two in each pocket and I will be able to see the contents at a glance. Exactly what I want. I probably will buy more by the time I am done with this project. They are well made. I strongly recommend them.
on February 17, 2015
So far, this is my favorite jewelry organizer. I've seen a lot of YouTube videos of how girls/women organize their jewelry, and I always think "Ha ha, my organizer is better" ;-) What you choose as an organizer really depends on your personality and what type of organizer you are. Since I'm a minimalist and like to have my belongings out-of-sight and off of flat surfaces, this fits my style, as it makes use of vertical space. The only thing that would make this organizer better is if there were more of the larger pouches rather than almost all small pouches, because I've run out of room for thicker necklaces.
on April 14, 2017
I'm very pleased with these. The real estate in my closet is that a minimum and I need to be able to grab an outfit quick without digging through jewelry boxes. The quality is as good as all the others I have. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars is because the pockets are a little small. I have a picture of one of my other jewelry bags next to it so you can see the size. You cannot put bangle bracelets in it unless you leave the zipper undone. Oh and I definitely recommend the white. The black one I have is very hard to see the jewelry in. This white one is perfect. All in all. Success!
review image
on May 10, 2015
Please don't buy this product unless you only need to use it for a few weeks. Do not be fooled by the savings. This product has a 3 year life span at most even with extremely infrequent use. At that point the plastic cracks and the jewelry falls out. I lost 1 necklace and 2 individual earrings this way so purchasing this product cost me money and resulted in sentimental as well as financial loss. I highly recommend buying a more expensive and higher quality product.
on September 19, 2015
I hang them on the wall to organize my jewelry. It has pockets on both sides but I only need one actually.
review image
on December 15, 2014
Great jewelry organizer with one tiny flaw-there are only two larger pockets on one side of it; longer or more bulky necklaces would not fit. I realize now that I did not fully research this before my purchase. Had I realized that all the pockets except for two were small, I would have looked for something different. I have long necklaces with some larger beadwork that I could not store in this but that is my only complaint. Watches would not fit either. If you are looking for something that will hold more sizable articles-keep looking. It is more than adequate for earrings, small necklaces and pins. It is well made and very useful other than the size consideration.
on September 30, 2013
We've accumulated so many hair accessories for our toddler daughter, with no effective way to store and organize them. Her hair ties and pins were all strewn across various areas of her nursery, and then I saw on Pinterest that using a hanging jewelry organizer like this was a great way to keep them all in one place, out of child's reach. I purchased this one on Amazon and found that it was just we needed to keep all our little girl's accessories together, organized, and out of the way. I love that the pockets are clear and can be zipped/unzipped: I keep the more unruly items like tiny hair ties in zipped pockets so that they don't spill out, while I keep some pockets open so I can clip hair pins/snap clips onto the opening; the clear pockets make all items inside visible and easy to locate. I wish I had found this sooner!
on April 16, 2014
I bought this on a whim thinking it would be similar to a previous one I had purchased on amazon - one that I believe had 80 pockets, give or take. But this is quite small. Other reviewers who say you can fit "more than one set of earrings in a pocket" must wear studs only. The pockets are very small and don't fit most of my larger sized earrings. Yes, the smaller ones fit - so if you wear small earrings this is probably an excellent buy for you. But for those of you who like statement jewelry, this is probably futile. I'm using it for my small and expensive jewelry that I would like to keep safer, since it does have the convenience of zippered pockets. Actually, that's the best part of this thing - the zippered pockets. Makes sure nothing falls out. I just expected it to fit larger items.
on March 10, 2013
I have too much jewelry and too many hair accessories. I had jewelry boxes, but things just got lost in them. I needed something that let me see what I actually have. I purchased assorted closet organizers to help me do exactly that---get organized.

I use this for earrings, rings and other small brooches. I just go through my closet and see exactly what I have. Ive found I am wearing things I had totally forgotten about.

I love these things! Yes, jewelry boxes can be a really gorgeous home decor item. But my dresser was totally cluttered, and I couldnt find anything easily. These arent pretty, but they hide in your closet anyway. I think everyone should have some!