Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Book House Cleaning girlss6 tgirlss6 girlss6  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

Size: 1 Pack|Color: Black|Change

Showing 1-10 of 494 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 532 reviews
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon December 30, 2011
I love my jewelry and wouldn't steer my fellow jewelry lovers wrong; if you want this to store your large, bold, bulkier pieces....take a pass. This one perfect for generally small pieces of jewelry. I purchased this to store and separate my thin chains, they were a snarled and tangled mess.

The entire organizer is made of zippered compartments...front and back. Except for the bottom two, there are 3 compartments in each row. Each row has one long zipper. There are not individual zippers for each of the 37 compartments.

For smaller items, this organizer is much appreciated. The zippers work smoothly and efficiently. The only way I can see a problem ocurring with the zippers or tearing of plastic, is overstuffing the compartments and forcefully zipping. The plastic is heavier grade. The majority of the compartments measure about 2 1/2" deep in length, and 4" wide in width. Of the 37, there are 6 bottom compartments that are larger. The hook of the hanger is mobile and can turn in any direction. It's a solid and sturdy hanger. Actually, this organizer is strong enough to hold weight, but it's can't hold big bulky items. The entire organizer is well stitched and good quality...nothing is cheap and tacky about this.

This organizer is perfect for small pendants, rings(unless they are bold), chains, smaller watches(on the bottom compartments), average sized link or line bracelets that are pliable, and earrings. Each compartment holds several stud earrings. Although, I don't recommend storing several together, because when selecting, you'll need to scoop them all out (too easy to drop one). Very large earrings and large hoops will only fit into the bottom compartments. There's not a lot of play within the compartments. If this is overstuffed and forced zipped, it will damage.

I really like this much better than the jewelry box I was considering. It much less expensive, and my jewelry is hanging right there with my outfits, easily seen, and accessed. This is great for everyday, relatively inexpensive, jewelry. Especially good for persons that like to change up and coordinate with their outfits. This organizer can also be easily folded for travel or if storing in a drawer is preferable to hanging. It folds neatly like a jewelry roll, so it can also hold your expensive jewelry that you may keep in a safe. It so good to be rid of the chaos, and the multiple boxes I was using. It's really great seeing my jewelry all neatly organized. I don't know why I didn't do it sooner.
on May 20, 2010
I ordered this for travel. I used it once and threw it away. Two of the pockets ripped away from the stiching. One of the zippers came off. The openings were too hard to spread open to even get a pair of earrings into. It was stiff and only folded in two.
The only good thing I can add is that it looked like the photo and the price seemed reasonable.
on November 8, 2012
The design was exactly what I needed: good-sized pockets with zippers to hold my earrings and necklaces so that they were easy to see and would not fall out. This has saved me so much time in the morning. Now I just need to scan both sides of the organizer instead of fishing through a box to find a matching pair of earrings or to untangle a necklace.

The smaller pockets can hold 2 or more studs/small pairs of earrings or one pair of larger earrings. The larger pockets are great for necklaces that can be folded. (I still need some sort of necklace case for stiffer necklaces). I would give the product a 4 for the design. Note: Each row of 1/2/3 pocket(s) shares one zipper.

Unfortunately, I have to give this a 2 for product quality. The plastic is thin, so sharp earring ends can poke through (I didn't have an issue with the backs of the earrings but an earring with long thin metal pieces poked through). Also, one of the zipper ends was not fully stitched closed, and the zipper pull came off when I opened the zipper all the way. I had already filled all the pockets by that point, so I decided not to go through the hassle of emptying and returning this, but I would HIGHLY SUGGEST THAT YOU CHECK ALL OF THE ZIPPERS BEFORE ADDING YOUR JEWELRY.

Average of 4 and 2 for rating of 3. If yours is properly stitched, I think it's very useful at this price. Package arrived on time.
on February 17, 2015
So far, this is my favorite jewelry organizer. I've seen a lot of YouTube videos of how girls/women organize their jewelry, and I always think "Ha ha, my organizer is better" ;-) What you choose as an organizer really depends on your personality and what type of organizer you are. Since I'm a minimalist and like to have my belongings out-of-sight and off of flat surfaces, this fits my style, as it makes use of vertical space. The only thing that would make this organizer better is if there were more of the larger pouches rather than almost all small pouches, because I've run out of room for thicker necklaces.
on September 30, 2013
We've accumulated so many hair accessories for our toddler daughter, with no effective way to store and organize them. Her hair ties and pins were all strewn across various areas of her nursery, and then I saw on Pinterest that using a hanging jewelry organizer like this was a great way to keep them all in one place, out of child's reach. I purchased this one on Amazon and found that it was just we needed to keep all our little girl's accessories together, organized, and out of the way. I love that the pockets are clear and can be zipped/unzipped: I keep the more unruly items like tiny hair ties in zipped pockets so that they don't spill out, while I keep some pockets open so I can clip hair pins/snap clips onto the opening; the clear pockets make all items inside visible and easy to locate. I wish I had found this sooner!
on April 16, 2014
I bought this on a whim thinking it would be similar to a previous one I had purchased on amazon - one that I believe had 80 pockets, give or take. But this is quite small. Other reviewers who say you can fit "more than one set of earrings in a pocket" must wear studs only. The pockets are very small and don't fit most of my larger sized earrings. Yes, the smaller ones fit - so if you wear small earrings this is probably an excellent buy for you. But for those of you who like statement jewelry, this is probably futile. I'm using it for my small and expensive jewelry that I would like to keep safer, since it does have the convenience of zippered pockets. Actually, that's the best part of this thing - the zippered pockets. Makes sure nothing falls out. I just expected it to fit larger items.
on December 15, 2014
Great jewelry organizer with one tiny flaw-there are only two larger pockets on one side of it; longer or more bulky necklaces would not fit. I realize now that I did not fully research this before my purchase. Had I realized that all the pockets except for two were small, I would have looked for something different. I have long necklaces with some larger beadwork that I could not store in this but that is my only complaint. Watches would not fit either. If you are looking for something that will hold more sizable articles-keep looking. It is more than adequate for earrings, small necklaces and pins. It is well made and very useful other than the size consideration.
on March 10, 2013
I have too much jewelry and too many hair accessories. I had jewelry boxes, but things just got lost in them. I needed something that let me see what I actually have. I purchased assorted closet organizers to help me do exactly that---get organized.

I use this for earrings, rings and other small brooches. I just go through my closet and see exactly what I have. Ive found I am wearing things I had totally forgotten about.

I love these things! Yes, jewelry boxes can be a really gorgeous home decor item. But my dresser was totally cluttered, and I couldnt find anything easily. These arent pretty, but they hide in your closet anyway. I think everyone should have some!
on January 14, 2013
I chose this jewelry organizer over other ones I saw because this one had zippers for the individual pockets. There is one zipper for each row on the organizer. I was looking for this feature so my silver jewelry would not tarnish due to exposure to air. Previously I used a jewelry stand that looked really pretty, but resulted in my jewelry starting to get tarnished.

I am giving 4 stars instead of 5 because I am not sure how the plastic will hold up over time. There is already a small tear in the plastic. Also, most of the pockets are quite small. The bottom two rows have larger pockets, but if you have a lot of chandelier earrings, bib necklaces, etc., then you may find the pockets to be too small. I wish that the manufacturer made another jewelry organizer like this with large pockets.

Despite the above complaints, I still think this jewelry organizer is better than the other ones since it does have the individual zippers on each row to protect your jewelry. I actually bought a second one because I used up all the pockets and still had more jewelry to store.
on October 14, 2011
This product was jut what I wanted: it let me clean out an entire night-table drawer and organize my jewelry neatly and in a way that everything is easily view-able.

I would love -- and please let me know if the product exists and I just haven't found it -- if they ALSO made a similar product which could hold larger items, e.g., by making all or most of the pockets deeper and wider (obviously, there would be fewer pockets, though there is plenty of room for the product to hang longer on a standard closet rod).

Specifically, it would be helpful to have a product with more rows like the bottom row on this one (where the pocket runs all the way across the width of the hanging bag and is also somewhat deeper than the others) and the row on top of that, which is divided into two pockets instead of 3.