Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 17, 2015
So far, this is my favorite jewelry organizer. I've seen a lot of YouTube videos of how girls/women organize their jewelry, and I always think "Ha ha, my organizer is better" ;-) What you choose as an organizer really depends on your personality and what type of organizer you are. Since I'm a minimalist and like to have my belongings out-of-sight and off of flat surfaces, this fits my style, as it makes use of vertical space. The only thing that would make this organizer better is if there were more of the larger pouches rather than almost all small pouches, because I've run out of room for thicker necklaces.
2 helpful votes
on May 10, 2015
Please don't buy this product unless you only need to use it for a few weeks. Do not be fooled by the savings. This product has a 3 year life span at most even with extremely infrequent use. At that point the plastic cracks and the jewelry falls out. I lost 1 necklace and 2 individual earrings this way so purchasing this product cost me money and resulted in sentimental as well as financial loss. I highly recommend buying a more expensive and higher quality product.
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on December 15, 2014
Great jewelry organizer with one tiny flaw-there are only two larger pockets on one side of it; longer or more bulky necklaces would not fit. I realize now that I did not fully research this before my purchase. Had I realized that all the pockets except for two were small, I would have looked for something different. I have long necklaces with some larger beadwork that I could not store in this but that is my only complaint. Watches would not fit either. If you are looking for something that will hold more sizable articles-keep looking. It is more than adequate for earrings, small necklaces and pins. It is well made and very useful other than the size consideration.
on September 30, 2013
We've accumulated so many hair accessories for our toddler daughter, with no effective way to store and organize them. Her hair ties and pins were all strewn across various areas of her nursery, and then I saw on Pinterest that using a hanging jewelry organizer like this was a great way to keep them all in one place, out of child's reach. I purchased this one on Amazon and found that it was just we needed to keep all our little girl's accessories together, organized, and out of the way. I love that the pockets are clear and can be zipped/unzipped: I keep the more unruly items like tiny hair ties in zipped pockets so that they don't spill out, while I keep some pockets open so I can clip hair pins/snap clips onto the opening; the clear pockets make all items inside visible and easy to locate. I wish I had found this sooner!
on April 16, 2014
I bought this on a whim thinking it would be similar to a previous one I had purchased on amazon - one that I believe had 80 pockets, give or take. But this is quite small. Other reviewers who say you can fit "more than one set of earrings in a pocket" must wear studs only. The pockets are very small and don't fit most of my larger sized earrings. Yes, the smaller ones fit - so if you wear small earrings this is probably an excellent buy for you. But for those of you who like statement jewelry, this is probably futile. I'm using it for my small and expensive jewelry that I would like to keep safer, since it does have the convenience of zippered pockets. Actually, that's the best part of this thing - the zippered pockets. Makes sure nothing falls out. I just expected it to fit larger items.
on November 8, 2012
The design was exactly what I needed: good-sized pockets with zippers to hold my earrings and necklaces so that they were easy to see and would not fall out. This has saved me so much time in the morning. Now I just need to scan both sides of the organizer instead of fishing through a box to find a matching pair of earrings or to untangle a necklace.

The smaller pockets can hold 2 or more studs/small pairs of earrings or one pair of larger earrings. The larger pockets are great for necklaces that can be folded. (I still need some sort of necklace case for stiffer necklaces). I would give the product a 4 for the design. Note: Each row of 1/2/3 pocket(s) shares one zipper.

Unfortunately, I have to give this a 2 for product quality. The plastic is thin, so sharp earring ends can poke through (I didn't have an issue with the backs of the earrings but an earring with long thin metal pieces poked through). Also, one of the zipper ends was not fully stitched closed, and the zipper pull came off when I opened the zipper all the way. I had already filled all the pockets by that point, so I decided not to go through the hassle of emptying and returning this, but I would HIGHLY SUGGEST THAT YOU CHECK ALL OF THE ZIPPERS BEFORE ADDING YOUR JEWELRY.

Average of 4 and 2 for rating of 3. If yours is properly stitched, I think it's very useful at this price. Package arrived on time.
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
on May 9, 2014
I have a lot of costume jewelry, particularly bigger cuff- and wrap-style bracelets. It is extremely difficult to store these bracelets in a traditional jewelry box with smaller compartments. I searched high and low for a closet jewelry organizer that actually had zippers. Of course Amazon would have such a product! You really can't go wrong with this item, and it won't take up a ton of space in your closet. For me, this may be one of the best items I have ever purchased through Amazon!
2 helpful votes
on June 16, 2014
I really like this handy jewelry organizer. I use it all the time. It fits perfectly in my closet and hangs securely on the rail. It has never fallen off.
I love all the easy access compartments. Perfect size for my earrings, bracelets, necklaces. I can see my jewelry easily and choose what I want to wear quickly. I like that I don't have to rummage through a jewelry box. And items don't get tangled up.
The plastic is strong and I have had no splitting or tearing of the seams. It's a good organizer and I think it would make a great gift for anyone who wants to organize their jewelry.
on January 18, 2017
I travel and move A LOT. I love this organizer because whenever I pack up I know all my jewelry will be safe in this due to the fact it zips. And it even folds up so it's very compact, I just roll it up and stuff it in the side of a suitcase. Also I have a small place and this takes up almost no room hanging in my closet. I'd definitely buy again.
on October 25, 2016
I purchased this bag to hold my essential oil bottles. The pouches are divided and are clear plastic for easy arranging, so I can see whet's what at a glance The pockets aren't very deep, but it does an adequate job of holding the bottles. It's working out great for my needs. Happy with purchase.