Spring Deals Automotive HPC Amazon First Reads New-season heels nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Fire TV Stick: $29.99. Offer ends 3/26/18 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

on April 14, 2017
I'm very pleased with these. The real estate in my closet is that a minimum and I need to be able to grab an outfit quick without digging through jewelry boxes. The quality is as good as all the others I have. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars is because the pockets are a little small. I have a picture of one of my other jewelry bags next to it so you can see the size. You cannot put bangle bracelets in it unless you leave the zipper undone. Oh and I definitely recommend the white. The black one I have is very hard to see the jewelry in. This white one is perfect. All in all. Success!
review image
on February 17, 2015
So far, this is my favorite jewelry organizer. I've seen a lot of YouTube videos of how girls/women organize their jewelry, and I always think "Ha ha, my organizer is better" ;-) What you choose as an organizer really depends on your personality and what type of organizer you are. Since I'm a minimalist and like to have my belongings out-of-sight and off of flat surfaces, this fits my style, as it makes use of vertical space. The only thing that would make this organizer better is if there were more of the larger pouches rather than almost all small pouches, because I've run out of room for thicker necklaces.
on June 17, 2013
I am sending the same review for both of the organizers I bought. I am very pleased with the jewelry organizer. I ordered one for myself and others for gifts to give away. I love the way you can see exactly what is in the pockets at a glance and the fact that there are so many pockets. Also, a great advantage is that the pockets are closed by the zipper. I was traveling and I just rolled up the organizer and took it with me...very convenient. I would sincerely recommend this organizer for home use and for travel.
I feel that it is very well constructed, also, not too flimsy or too rigid.
on January 3, 2015
I bought this for craft supply storage i have lots of little items in my jewelry making supplies and found these to be a great way of organizing them takes up very little space this way I just pull it out of the closet and at a glance find what I need and rehang it. Actually I bought a couple of them. I have no need to travel with it so don't know how well they would work for that but they are nice and durable and the zippers work well
on July 13, 2014
I really like this organizer because it is one of the few styles that comes with zippers. The zippers go across each row, not each individual pocket. The bright white makes it easy to see items even in a dim closet. Pockets vary in width, but all are pretty shallow. These pockets are great for earrings, necklaces, rings, and smaller items. Bracelets that keep their form, such as bangles, are too tall for the pockets, as are some of the chunky style necklaces.
on April 27, 2015
Have several of this type organizer. They work great and I've not had any of them tear up. It allows me to 'see' what I have which means I wear my fashion jewelry more often. Since it is visible and easy to access, I am inspired to try new combinations with my outfits and always know where the items will be when I go to put together an outfit. Great organizational tool !
on November 7, 2014
For the price it was great. I didn't need the hanger part and took it out which involved a little cutting, but whatever. I was packing for a flight so any bit of weight out of the suitcase helps! Tons of pockets and fit everything I needed. If you have thick bracelets it may not fit them. I packed some bangles and they JUST fit in the bigger pouch. So if you have any large or wide bracelets I don't think it will work for you. Was great for me.
on November 24, 2016
Cheap quality already falling apart zippers are jamming and I used a hanger to hang in my closet and the seam are coming out.
I have bough a similar Jewerly pouch and it's been over 3 year and they are withholding. But this one nope not at all.
Save the few bucks don't buy
on January 26, 2016
I had one that was like this before but it didn't have the zippers. The jewelry kept falling out of the pockets while hanging in my closet. This one is GREAT with all the zippers. I'm ready to do with my jewelry when we travel too. You could use it for other items that are difficult to keep track of also.
on May 13, 2013
I travel for a living and desperately wanted something to store my jewelry in an organized way so it wouldn't be a knotted mess every time I wanted to find something. I tried a bunch of different things but this was the jackpot! Plenty of pockets (it's 2 sided), rolls up easily, and it can hang anywhere! I always tuck it in my carry-on and have everything at my fingertips once I arrive. Love this!!