Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera - scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing "Send link," you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message & data rates may apply.
Rick Steves Berlin Paperback – December 18, 2018
Enhance your purchase
- Comprehensive coverage for spending a week or more exploring Berlin
- Rick's strategic advice on how to get the most out of your time and money, with rankings of his must-see favorites
- Top sights and hidden gems, from the colorful East Side Gallery, to the Memorial of the Berlin Wall, to cozy corner biergartens
- How toconnect with local culture: Raise a pint with the locals and sample schnitzel, stroll through hip Prenzlauer Berg, or cruise down the Spree River
- Beat the crowds, skip the lines, and avoid tourist traps with Rick's candid, humorous insight
- The best places to eat, sleep, and relax
- Self-guided walking tours of lively neighborhoods and incredible museums
- Detailed neighborhood maps for exploring on the go
- Useful resources including a packing list, a German phrase book, a historical overview, and recommended reading
- Over 400 bible-thin pages include everything worth seeing without weighing you down
- Complete, up-to-date information on every neighborhood in Berlin, as well as day trips to Potsdam, Sachsenhausen Memorial and Museum, and Wittenberg
Expanding your trip? Try Rick Steves Best of Germany.
The Amazon Book Review
Book recommendations, author interviews, editors' picks, and more. Read it now.
Frequently bought together
About the Author
Connect with Rick:
- Publisher : Rick Steves; 2nd edition (December 18, 2018)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 458 pages
- ISBN-10 : 163121828X
- ISBN-13 : 978-1631218286
- Item Weight : 12 ounces
- Dimensions : 4.5 x 0.75 x 8 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #502,764 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My one caveat is that the book doesn't have anything for LGBT travelers beyond passing mentions, despite other Berlin guides at least touching on Berlin's scene. But if you're interested in that field, you'll have to consult a speciality guide anyways. As a general guidebook, Steve's does the job and more.