We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Practical: it's surprisingly roomy, with a notebook-friendly main compartment, a handy 9x1.5x8" front compartment (more than 400 cubic inches total), and two handy mesh water bottle pouches.
- Handy: it rolls up into practically nothing when not in use. stuff a jacket inside, and it's a soft travel pillow.
- Soft and light: made from the same ultra-soft micro-fiber as our popular civita day pack, our civita shoulder bag treats you to light comfort.
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Soft and Light: Made from ultra-soft microfiber, our light-duty little city Civita Shoulder Bag wont weigh you down. With plenty of room, it has two handy mesh water bottle pouches and a padded, adjustable shoulder strap. It rolls up into practically nothing when not in use. Stuff a jacket inside and its a soft travel pillow.
Soft and Light: Made from ultra-soft microfiber, our light-duty "little city" Civita Day Pack and Shoulder Bag (featured on Rick's TV series) won't weigh you down. Civita bags are surprisingly roomy, with two mesh water bottle pouches. The adjustable shoulder strap (shoulder bag) and straps (day pack) are soft and padded - perfect for a day of light-on-your-feet sightseeing. Rolls up into practically nothing when not in use. Stuff a jacket inside and it's a soft travel pillow! KIVA's exclusive Rick Steves line of travel luggage and accessories is designed to be practical, durable and light weight - ideal for the frequent traveler, whether for Europe or cross-country. Each items' "Rick tested" features work to make every trip smoother and more enjoyable.
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 9 x 22 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.35 pounds
- ASIN: B002VJK4GS
- Item model number: RSK-41-Slate-One Size
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 24, 2008
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
a small childs' backpack from Rite Aid-NYC. Loved it! It finally wore out. This Rick bag is GREAT! Lot's of intelligent
organization...really...... holds everything AND with a lot of style. I 'could' if I wanted to hold everything I need for a few days actually. I wanted ( and got with this bag) something I could use all the time...mostly in a city environment. Very light, soft,
feels good to the touch and like a feather. I have the Black..LOVE it. Straps could have been slightly shorter by 6"
to get that backpack feel...but can easily be changed if you know how to use a needle and thread. It's up to you.
Yes, I would recommend this bag 100% for many reasons. Very cool. ~DMM