- Save 5% on this item when you purchase 1 or more 3 in 1 card reader offered by RicoRich. Enter code 8QNR9Z68 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
RicoRich 3 in 1 Card Reader, Micro USB, USB 2.0 and Type C 2.0 with SD/TF Slot, OTG Card Adapter Interface for PCs,New Macbook,ChromeBook Pixel,Smartphone,Tablets and More
|Sale:||$9.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$16.00 (62%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The standard USB 2.0 plug (type A) and micro USB plug (type B) combination, making the card reader compatible with all tablets and Android smartphones that support OTG function
- SD card reader: USB Type-C Compatible, read your TF or SD card by connect to the latest USB Type-C devices, such as Apple New Macbook 2015/2016, Chromebook Pixel, Pixel C, Nokia N1 Tablet, Nokia N1 Tablet Pro and other USB C supported devices
- 3 in 1 Multiple universal sd memory reader. Portable and light design housing with premium aluminum, easy and convenient for carrying in your laptop bag. Perfect matching kits for your new laptop, USB Type-C devices and more
- No drivers required. This unit do not support hot plugging, Please insert TF/SD first before connecting to your laptop/cellphone
- Micro USB can be scrolled up from the USB-A male connector
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
This item RicoRich 3 in 1 Card Reader, Micro USB, USB 2.0 and Type C 2.0 with SD/TF Slot, OTG Card Adapter Interface for PCs,New Macbook,ChromeBook Pixel,Smartphone,Tablets and More
[USB 3.0] IMEEK Card Reader with Lightning/Micro USB Connector for Camera Cellphones Computers
SUKER 3 in 1 SD/ Micro SD Card Reader with Type-C/ USB 2.0/ Micro USB Plug & OTG Fuction for PC Cell Phone New MacBook (Black)
USB Type C Card Reader,Type C Micro USB (3 in 1) Adapter with Standard Male Port Connector for Phone PC Notebooks Smartphones Tablets Google Chromebook Pixel with OTG Function(Silver)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||RicoRich||IMEEKTECH||SHENZHEN QZT ELECTRTONIC CO,LTD||WeMade|
|Item Dimensions||0.79 x 2.64 x 0.51 in||3.39 x 5.51 x 0.91 in||0.87 x 2.95 x 0.47 in||0.39 x 2.4 x 0.67 in|
|Item Weight||—||0.25 ounces||1.28 ounces||0.32 ounces|
USB A/Micro B can switch to use and high speed USB2.0 & Micro USB2.0
Weight: 30 g
USB port: 1*USB 2.0 , 1* USB Type-C , 1*Micro USB
1.2 Memory Card slots
2.Easy PLug & Play Installation
3.Rapid Data Transfer
4.High Speed USB2.0 & Micro USB2.0
5.Perfect for people on the travel
This unit do not support hot plugging, please insert SD or TF card firt before connection.
This unit do not support two cards at the same time.
OTG card reader*1
This card reader can be use to devices which has usual usb port.
Compatible with Microsoft Windows 8,7,VISTA and XP, MAC 10.4.6 or Greater
For example: Samsung Galaxy Note, Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy SI, Galaxy SII I9100,I9103,9108,Motorola Xoom, TG01, Nokia N8,E7 and other Smart cellphone abd tablet
This card reader can compatible with more type c devices, such as Apple MacBook (2015, 12"), Google 2nd ChromeBook Pixel (2015), Nexus 5X&6P, Pixel C, Dell new XPS 12/13/15, Microsoft Lumia 950/950XL and so on
Top customer reviews
For me, I like how it acts like a thumbnail. All I need to do it plug one end in the phone and the other end in my computer and I am good to go.
Great for passing information back and forth from your computer to your cell phone.
I did notice that this has a slot for a memory card. I do not have that size card so I did not use it, but I like the idea of that feature.