Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Ricoh GR 16.2 MP Digital Camera with 3.0-Inch LED ..." and save 46% off the $799.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Ricoh GR 16.2 MP Digital Camera with 3.0-Inch LED Backlit (Black)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 16 megapixel APS-C CMOS image sensor offers low-noise characteristics, super-high resolution with no compromise in image quality or color accuracy.
- The advanced GR ENGINE V imaging engine offers high-sensitivity shooting with minimal noise and the GR's anti-aliasing filter less design produces supremely high resolution, color-rich images.
- The GR's fixed wide angle 18.3mm F2.8 GR lens, equivalent to 28mm in the 35mm format, provides high resolution images with edge-to-edge sharpness. With its nine blade diaphragm, the GR lens produces a natural Bokeh effect at larger apertures.
- Despite its large image sensor, the GR has a compact and portable design. Its casing is made of a lightweight magnesium alloy, while its exterior design retains the style typical of the GR series.
- Capture both JPG and open-standard DNG RAW images. The GR offers a variety of computer-free image processing functions, including in-body RAW-data development to output JPEG format files.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Ricoh GR II Digital Camera with 3-Inch LCD (Black)
Fujifilm X70 Digital Camera (Black)
Nikon COOLPIX A 16.2 MP Digital Camera with 28mm f/2.8 Lens (Black) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Ricoh GR 16.2 MP Digital Camera with 3.0-Inch LED Back (Limited Edition Green)
Fujifilm X100T Digital Camera (Black) - International Version (No Warranty)
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Electronics Basket||6ave||Fumfie|
|Screen Size||3 in||3 in||3 in||3 in||3 in||3 in|
|Item Dimensions||1.38 x 4.61 x 2.4 in||2.5 x 1.4 x 4.6 in||4.43 x 1.75 x 2.54 in||1.57 x 4.37 x 2.52 in||2.4 x 4.6 x 2.4 in||6.77 x 6.89 x 4.06 in|
|Item Weight||0.54 lb||0.6 lb||0.75 lb||0.66 lb||0.54 lb||0.88 lb|
|Optical Sensor Resolution||16 megapixels||16.2 megapixels||16.3 megapixels||16.2 megapixels||16.2 megapixels||16.3 megapixels|
|Video Capture Resolution||1920 x 1080 (30, 25, 24 fps), 1280 x 720 ( 60, 50, 30, 25, 24 fps), 640 x 480 (30, 25, 24 fps)||1080p||1080p||1920 x 1080 (30, 25, 24fps), 1280 x 720p (30 fps), 640 x 480 (30, 25, 24 fps)||1080p||1080p|
|Viewfinder||Optical (optional)||fixed LCD||lcd||Optical (optional)||Electronic Viewfinder||LCD|
Building upon an award winning series, the RICOH GR categorically redesigns the digital compact camera with its newly developed wide-angle lens and 16-megapixel APS-C size image sensor, all built into one of the smallest bodies in its class. Not only does the GR feature a larger sensor, its anti-aliasing filter-less design and fast lens make for incredible professional-grade imagery. Whether you're looking for a second body to count on as a trusty sidekick, or simply want big pictures from a small camera, the GR will redefine your photography. Designed for maximum holding comfort and operational ease, all control buttons are laid out for easy access with the right hand. Supported by its large sensor and the advanced imaging engine, the GR offers high sensitivity shooting from ISO100 all the way to ISO 25600 with minimal noise.
Read about our customers' top-rated cameras on our review page: Point-and-Shoot Cameras
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The build of the camera is excellent and the controls well designed for ease of use and flexibility. I shot long exposure photos of our base camp and captured millions of stars, though at ISO 3200 the photo was grainy. My best results were with ISO 1600 and 10 seconds exposure in Iceland to capture the Northern Lights. Although the lenses are fixed, you can buy an adapter to mount some ND filters, which come handy if you want to take shots of the waterfalls or rivers in Iceland.
To get the very best out of that camera, I recommend shooting RAW (DNG) and importing the files into Lightroom for post-processing. I have uploaded hundreds of photos on my Flickr account and they have been very well received. The color blue tends to come on somewhat strong in Ricoh GR photos but that is easily corrected.
In summary, I can't really think of a better camera for alpinists and avid travelers - though full weather sealing would make it absolutely fabulous!
Most recent customer reviews
Cons: Options are limited for shooting, therefor price point is high
i would not recomend