Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Ricky Ricotta's Mighty Robot vs. the Uranium Unicorns from Uranus (Ricky Ricotta, No. 7)
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Water Sports

on August 23, 2005
I'm an 8 year old boy who has read everything that Dav Pilkey has written. I LOVED this book, so much that I read it twice in one day. It made me laugh. I can't wait for the next Dav Pilkey book!!!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon January 6, 2015
I love this series, but please note that the books in this series come in two versions: in one, the paper is glossy and the graphics are beautiful, in the one I received, the paper is rough and the drawings are simple. The difference between the two versions is striking, with the inferior version losing much of what makes this series great.

The hardback version appears to have the original graphics, but beware this one does not.
on December 29, 2015
My 9 year-old third grader has been looking for "chapter" books within his reading level. He is very interested in his older brothers old books but is not yet ready (Diary of a Wimpy kid, Captain Underpants etc.). These were recommended to me by a friend and I decided to give them a try. I went on AR finder and checked the reading level and immediately ordered a few. He has not put these books down since they arrived. He is your typical boy- loves the outdoors, trucks, video games and so on. He was so excited that he has been showing extended family members his new chapter books. After reading a few pages he will excitedly tell me different things that are happening in the stories. I love that he can take these to school and take AR quizzes and keep them in our home library to read again later. If you have a 3rd grader that is not yet ready for "chapter" books, you will not be disappointed with these.
on June 30, 2015
I owned this book in the old print, and my students requested I buy the new color version-same beloved character and story, just an updated version. Great for fourth graders who might be reluctant readers.
on April 22, 2012
My son is six and in first grade. It was hard finding chapter books that were easy enough for him to read. We happened upon the Ricky Ricotta books and they are perfect! He loves them. He loves reading them and drawing the pictures. At the end of book seven it says that there is a book 8 and book 9 coming soon. Where are they? We want them!
on February 20, 2014
I am buying this series for my 7 year old son to encourage him to read more. The series is good with obnoxious bad guys and polite good guys. Ricky is a nice boy and understands right from wrong though he doesn't always make the best decisions. A good series for kids.
on September 3, 2013
My son, age 7, loves these books. He's just learning to read on his own, and these books are perfect. There are only a few sentences on each page. Each chapter is just a few pages. The stories are so interesting, he wants to read the whole book at once!
on November 18, 2011
Ricky Ricotta's Mighty Robot vs. the Uranium Unicorns from Uranus (Ricky Ricotta, No 7) is a great little book. My grandkids love this series of books and never tire of reading them. I would recommend these books for kids who like novelty stories.
on November 2, 2008
I am a seven year old boy and I like to read Ricky Ricotta books. This book has something for everyone. There are lots of battles and robots for boys, and girls will like the unicorns from Uranus. The book has a lot of action and the flip-o-rama is cool. I read all the Ricky Ricotta books in less than a week because I liked them sooooooo much.
on January 27, 2014
My little one is in first grade and he loves the ricky ricotta series. His teacher wanted him to read chapter books but he refused. I found one of these books and he loved it, so I bought the series books 1-7. I will be buying mores book by Dav Pilkey.