Rid Tech Ultrasonic Pest Repeller - Repels Rodents and Insects
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ELIMINATE PESTS FROM YOUR HOME : Rid-Techs Ultrasonic Pest Repeller uses state of the art ultrasonic technology to drive pests away. Plugged in to any standard household outlet Rid-Tech uses low fequency sound waves, inaudible to humans and pets, which drive pests out of your home for good. Mice, rats, spiders, roaches, moquitoes, ants; None are immune to the sound and completely leave after a few short weeks of use.
- SAVE HUNDREDS ON PEST CONTROL : STOP spending hundreds or even thousands of dollars of costly pest control services. Let the Rid-Tech repeller drive out pests for a fraction of hiring Pest Control services on a MONTHLY basis.
- NO HARMFUL CHEMICALS OR POISONS : Forget the harmful chemicals, poisons, and traps typically used in households and by pest control technicians. Rid-Techs Pest Control Repeller is 100% safe and effective. Rid-Tech Naturally drives pests out without killing them. No need to clean up dead insects and rodents. Rid-Techs Ultrasonic Pest Repeller creates an uncomfortable environment for pests so they simply leave.
- EASY TO USE : Simply plug in the unit and let the Rid-Tech Repeller do the rest. Use 1 unit per average-sized room with a pest problem. Additional units will be required in larger areas. Areas such as attics, basements, garages and large storage areas may require more than one unit. Perfect Accessory for Indoor Rodent Control.
- TEST THE RID TECH FOR 60 DAYS: We aim for a 100% satisfaction rate with all of our customers. Order the Rid Tech Today and if within 90 days you have not acheived the Pest Repelling results you were looking for, we will refund every penny. No questions asked.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Package Height||1.7 x 4 x 6.6 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.02 pounds|
Compare to similar items
This item Rid Tech Ultrasonic Pest Repeller - Repels Rodents and Insects
Pest Control Ultrasonic Repeller - Electronic Plug In repellent indoor for Insects- Mosquitoes, Mice, Spiders, Ants, Rats, Roaches, Bugs, Non-toxic Eco-Friendly, Human & Pet Safe (pest repeller)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$8.50||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Rid-Tech||PrimeValueInc||Fiery Youth Online||chengsi||TMC Pest Repellers LLC||Home Shielders|
|Color||—||Without Sensor||pest repeller||—||Grey||—|
|Size||—||()||—||pack of 2||—||1 Pack|
Rid-Tech Plug-in Ultrasonic Complete Pest Eliminator
✓ EXPEL PESTS FROM INSIDE YOUR WALLS - The deep penetrating ultrasonic technology disturbs the nests of rodents and insects that are situated inside your home walls.✓ ELIMINATE PESTS FROM YOUR HOME - Rid-Techs ultrasonic technology will send all rodents and insects searching for a peaceful area and will be forced to leave your home.
✓ 100% HUMANE & SAFE FOR YOU AND YOUR PETS - The Rid-Tech Ultrasonic Pest Repeller is completely inaudible to people and to home pets such as dogs, cats, birds, and fish (It should however not be used around pet rodents). The Rid-Tech Pest Repeller is the safest and most humane way to make your home pest free.
Complete Pest Eliminator
Top customer reviews
Well, needless to say, I woke up again around 11:30 pm from the sounds of the mouse now wandering around underneath my bed, literally next to this "pest repeller", as if mocking me for wasting money buying such a useless product. If anything, the mouse got more excited to have this "pest repeller" because it is moving faster than last night and chewing louder than ever. Seems like music to it's ears and it's dancing the night away around my room and refusing to leave. I've finally reclaimed my room after setting up traps in the living room with generous amounts of peanut butter.
Two weeks later (three since the first two were installed), I walked into my kitchen and saw a mouse rush right past the ultrasonic device plugged into the wall, right across the top of my stove. Called an immediate end to the "Ultrasonic" experiment and went out to purchase the tried and true method (poison). Because I had waited so long in the hopes that the more humane method would work, I had quite the infestation on my hands. I've still got the devices plugged in, hoping maybe they'll deter new prospects from taking up residence, but it definitely did not work on my current (now former) inhabitants.