From the Manufacturer
Now, the epic adventure continues...
Travel to the ends of the earth in search of a lost history. Decipher clues left by the ancients, along with noted archaeologist Sir Gil Blythe Geoffrey's evolving translation of a second cryptic scroll. Reveal a devastating history that predicts our future!
- The Giza Sphinx: excavating additional chambers and discovering the recorded histories and technologies of a forgotten past.
- Chichen Itza: search through the ruins to decipher cryptic Mayan codices... discover lost chambers, tombs, and passageways overlooked for centuries deep within the exotic Yucatan jungle.
- Stonehenge: explore the mysterious megaliths, uncovering a secret sect of Celtic Priests and Guardians.
- Easter Island: examine the Moi, unearth mystical relics in a new archaeological dig, and adventure into the eerie caves and underground dwellings on this remote island.
- The Devil's Triangle: untangle the myths and decode the source of volatility in these fabled waters, undertaking dangerous dives and examining an ancient shipwreck holding the keys to many of today's mysteries.
- Atlantis: where the ancient technology designed by a forgotten people is revealed, and you discover the secret linking all of these ancient civilizations.
Solve the far-reaching mystery of the Riddle of the Sphinx II: The Omega Stone.
- Stunningly realistic 3D replications of the world's most mysterious sites: Chichen Itza, Stonehenge, Easter Island, Devil's Triangle, and the ruins of Atlantis.
- Unrestricted access and exploration of archaeological sites currently off limits to tourists.
- A haunting original score evoking the unique but primitively similar spirit of each environment.
- Real-time environmental effects (rain, sun, water, etc.), with full 360-degree environment exploration.
- Over 50 hours of immersive gameplay with puzzles and challenges throughout.
- Uncompromising graphical details.
- Breathtaking underwater dive scenes and exploration.
- Historically and archaeologically accurate reference material at each location.
- Full-screen animations, video, and cut scenes, with in-game, real-time animations and video.