Industrial Deals HPC Design the future with O'Reilly Media Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 14, 2016
These sandals are pretty sweet, I have owned two pair of this same style. I really liked the first pair, and had them about two years, but my dog got a hold of them and chewed them up so I decided to get another since they wore so well and the price was so good on these. They are comfortable and should last you a couple years with moderate wear.

The only kind of sucky thing about them is that the upper color around the edge on these sandals will wear off pretty quickly (starts to wear in about a week or two) and you'll be able to see the rubber color of whatever the bottom of the shoe is. It doesn't bother me too much, and maybe that happens to all Rider sandals? I don't know, but it will happen to any in this style and has happened to both pair I have owned even though they were different colors and had a slightly different band.

Overall they are very comfortable and last really well.
on December 22, 2016
These sandals didn't even last a week. The top rubber/foam layer lifted off the bottom sole leaving them completely useless as the thong part was only attached to the top. I had to use superglue to get me by until I could get another pair as they were my only shoes at the moment. The brown coloring started rubbing off to the original orange color after a few days. They are comfortable, but you don't want to be too far from home when the top walks right off the bottom.
on May 29, 2016
Rider's sandals of this design are amazing. the best flip flops I have ever found. I can wear them all day and feel super comfortable.

I like them also because you can wash them easily. Just some soap and water and lay somewhere to dry. They feel perfectly clean and never wear from cleaning. I get about 2 years of wear out of each pair, and I wear them at least 3 days each week for the entire day.

I have 8 pairs of these, I loved them so much, I bought them in many colors.
on July 7, 2014
I bought these for my husband as a replacement for another brand of good sandals that had just broken. These are quality sandals that fit about 1/2 size on the small side. He still wears them, even though he says they are not as comfortable as some of the other sandals in this price range. The cushioned footbed it nice but his flattened out within a few months. If the price were a little lower, this would be a fine purchase. And they are good quality - he is hard on shoes and the straps and soles show hardly any wear. However we just don't feel the comfort is there to justify the price tag.
on August 24, 2015
I wear thong sandals virtually all day 6-7 days a week 365 days a year here in South Florida. Riders are best for me. I've always got 6-10 pairs in use and another 6, or more, new pairs in the closet.
They do not offer a lot of arch support. That's a bonus for me. I am on my feet all day and find that my back and legs are much happier without the arch support.
My feet are wet several times a day and my Riders hold up brilliantly. I'll literally wear the soles off before they come apart. That's something that can rarely be said of the competition at any price point
on July 6, 2017
Fit great but the brown trim on the edges rubbed off after the first use. The orange underneath shows through making them look cheap. I love rider sandals so I still recommend the brand, just not these particular sandal because of the color issue
on March 23, 2016
This is my fifth or six pair over the years (various styles, but always come back to the Dunas line). For the amount of use they get, they're very well built and last much longer than other brands. I would prefer to be barefoot in general, so when shoes are required flip-flops are my go-to. These look great and are quite comfortable. I stopped looking elsewhere and re-order these when needed.
on February 15, 2017
we rarely need a 13 but did in this style, fortunately there was enough information available so we knew to order 13. My recommendation is to measure. These are his absolute favourite thongs (flip flops for those who don't use the term thong). They last a long time and are super comfortable.
on April 19, 2016
This is the third I have order since my dog loves them too as her snack though. The strap starts a little tight but will stretch a little to fit properly. They are the best flip flops with the way my feet are. I have low arches and they make my feet feel good all day on how soft the sole is... Worth every penny I spend....
on September 8, 2016
I am currently on my second pair of these sandals. The first pair was great. The second pair is already coming apart after less than a month of wearing. I am not sure what they changed in their manufacturing process. But I will not be buying another pair of Rider sandals.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.