Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Noah Gundersen GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Format: Cards|Change

Showing 1-10 of 896 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,001 reviews
on May 5, 2016
Be forewarned. I am a professional reader and have used this deck for years. My decks wear out often and I have to replace them. I just opened a new deck (april 2016) and along with the new low price the quality is also low and awful. The cards are no longer glossy and much thinner than thy have ever been before. I am so upset. I don't know where I will be able to find the previous edition with more durable and glossier cards :(
66 comments| 195 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 23, 2017
Deck arrived complete. Thanks!
on May 1, 2017
Tough against tearing, though not so tough against getting wet compared with a regular deck of cards. Designs were classic. Pretty expensive, though.
on March 22, 2017
I like the Radiant Ryder much better. But if you like the original, there's nothing not to like. I just want to see brighter color's all.
on June 9, 2017
FINE
on June 7, 2017
This deck will always be amazing!
on March 15, 2017
Kids are happy and thats what count. They seem to be satisfied and that makes me happy. The shipping turn around was great. Thanks!
on October 24, 2016
This deck has been reproduced with such a limited color gamut as to look cartoonish and does not represent the beautiful and nuanced art of Pamela Colman Smith. Don't buy. Instead buy the Universal Waite Tarot Deck (blue box) which I have since purchased and which is much more beautiful to look at.
on January 11, 2016
Amazing deck of cards.
I was initially surprised by how well the quality was for this price. It is made out of a sturdy cardstock. I read some reviews about difficult shuffling because they were so thick, but that was not the case. They are just right. Thick enough not to bend easily and thin enough to shuffle. The size is great. Not small, not too big. Again, everything was just right. I'm very much enjoying reading these cards.
I also would recommend for beginners to get the ultimate guide to the rider waite tarot because it is very informative.
on February 11, 2016
Love the cards, the designs, and the small booklet that helps with some of the basic meanings behind the cards (though I would recommend if you are new to tarot that you purchase a book to help with giving readings and understanding card meanings). The only real complaint I had was that the back of each card has a blue plaid print and no option to pick a different print.