- Natural and sustainable Merino Wool 180g reinforced with our (m)Force Technology for increased durability, dry times and recovery
- Class leading durability - 50% stronger* than comparable weights of Merino fabrics
- Provides versatile mid-weight base layer weight that is warm but not too warm
- High neck construction - design to function as a neck gaiter when needed
- Flatlocked seams, Backpack-friendly raglan construction, Long cut, especially for layering, stays tucked in
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Ridge Merino Women's Aspect Merino Wool High Neck Top
About Our Ridge Merino Women's Aspect Merino Wool High Neck Top:
The Aspect High Neck Merino base layer is made to keep you warm, dry and comfortable. Cut from our (m)Force Technology, a nylon-core spun Merino - to achieve industry-leading durability while providing soft, odor-resistant Merino wool next to your skin. Designed for the active lifestyle, this Merino wool base layer top has a high neck to function as a neck gaiter when the weather turns, is cut long, so it stays tucked in during high activity, and our discreet thumbholes keep your sleeves in place and disappear when they’re not needed.
About Ridge Merino:
Ridge Merino was co-founded in 2014 by a husband and wife team, Jeff and Susan Russell. For the previous decade, Jeff had led the design and development of technical outerwear at Armada Skis. Over the years, he noticed that many professional skiers preferred to use Merino wool base layers instead of the synthetic-blend layers made by their sponsors. If it was so good the pros would pay for it, the value of Merino was clear.
We set up the Ridge base camp on the East Side of California's Sierra Nevada, where the high desert meets deep snow and 14,000-foot peaks. We wanted our products to evolve in a place where life means working and playing outside in a wild and highly variable environment, a place where people might backcountry ski in a snowstorm in the morning and boulder in the desert sunshine that afternoon.
Merino Wool Benefits
- 180g, 18.5M Merino Wool, 84% Merino Wool, 16% Nylon
- Soft: no itch, premium ultra-fine 18.5-micron fibers feel great against your skin
- Climate control: Natural temperature regulation means Ridge insulates when it’s cold and lets heat escape when temperatures rise
- Moisture management: Ridge natural fibers wick moisture away from your skin to prevent clamminess
- No stink: Due to its odor reducing qualities, Merino wool naturally and permanently resists odor without the use of chemicals
- Sun Protection: UPF 50+ certified
Caring for your Ridge Garment is Easy
When your Ridge Merino wool products are ready to be cleaned, simply throw them in the washing machine, wash with normal detergent, and line dry in shade or tumble dry low with like garments. (Don't worry, Merino dries quickly.)
WASH- Machine Wash Warm (40° C) Wash with like colors together (separate lights and darks) Use regular detergent Do not use hot water - cool water is recommended.
DRY- Line Dry in shade (Recommended) or Tumble Dry Low
We recommend line drying, despite Ridge performing well in the dryer, to enhance the longevity of the Ridge clothing you love. Ultra-fine Merino garments can be damaged by zippers or heavy trims on other items in the dryer. If you tumble dry, use the low-temperature setting and dry your Ridge Merino separately or with like garments to avoid any unwanted wear and tear.
IRON - Iron on "Wool" setting (or max 150° C )
Do not use Bleach or Fabric Softener
Ridge Merino's mission is to develop high-quality, high-value Merino wool apparel that performs as well in daily life as it does in the wildest outdoor conditions.
We're committed to operating in a responsible and ethical manner and working with partners that share those values.
Are Ridge Merino products just for skiing?
No way! - from skiing and snowboarding to backpacking, camping, climbing, fishing, yoga, mountain biking, trail running... the list goes on.
- Package Dimensions : 13.5 x 10.8 x 0.6 inches; 8.78 Ounces
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : October 22, 2019
- ASIN : B08MMWD18R
- Customer Reviews: