|Item Weight||3.5 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||11.9 x 6 x 1.2 inches|
|Item model number||31180|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||Lifetime warranty on material defects and workmanship for the normal life of the product|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $6.99 shipping
+ $9.00 shipping
+ $7.99 shipping
Ridgid 31180 1-1/4-Inch-to-2-1/2-Inch Capacity 10-Inch-to-17-Inch Heavy Duty Telescoping Basin Wrench
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 31180 Wrench, Basin 1019
- This item is used for Handtools & Tool Organizers ,Wrenches
- This product manufacture by United States
- Model 1019
- Spring-loaded jaws of forged alloy steel provide fast, one-handed ratcheting
- Tension plug holds head in any position up to a 90-degree angle
- Telescopic shanks quickly adjust for lengths from 10-inch to 17-inch
- Ridgid covers its products with a lifetime warranty against defects in material or workmanship for the life of the tool
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
This worked like a charm. Had the faucets off in a matter of minutes. Also needed it to put the new ones on.
Nice large capacity. Worked with no issue on the 1 3/8 nuts I needed to remove/replace.
This larger-sized tool is not readily available in the local big box or hardware stores so I was pleased to have it delivered so quickly. Thank you Amazon.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
excelent, works just like it should. telescoping handle helps get past the sinkPublished 9 months ago by Keary P. Castleberry
Thanks for making a basin wrench that will fit the huge nuts on modern fixtures.Published 15 months ago by Perry V. Hudson
Great wrench but claw may be too thick for some tight spaces like it was for mine. Unfortunately I had to return it.Published 17 months ago by Erick N.