BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Chris young $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 23, 2013
Bought this router as a step up from a Dremel. I needed a bit more power, but without the bulk of a full sized router. I mainly use the Ridgid for thin piece of wood for longer periods than what a Dremel tool is capable of.

This was a refurbished tool and couldn't tell it was one, until I saw they burned "Refurbished" on the grip. Feels just right in my hand. I liked it that they provided two baseplate, a round and a square one. The template/trim bit that came with it really is for laminates (1/4" cutting length), so anything thicker you would have to buy a different bit.
on January 23, 2016
Excellent, it's a solid heavy duty beast in small all metal housing
on April 17, 2017
This thing is BOSS. We use it for routing guitar bindings - very detailed work. And it does a great job.
on August 10, 2016
Got a great deal on a quality product buying as "used". VEry satisfied
on September 24, 2012
As a guitar-maker I need a good router that is big on accuracy. This is light-weight and maneuvers well. Good price, I recommend this router.
on November 17, 2012
Well the product works and until now it has been working fine, i like because is very usefull, i would reccomend this product
on December 11, 2010
I checked out quite a few trim routers and this one seemed to be the most comfortable to hold and use. It conforms to your hand which in turn gives you excellent control. This is my first Ridgid tool and am well satisfied. A little quirky to make minor adjustments, but easily overcome. Noise level is on a par with the other boys out there. Longevity is to be seen but a slip that came with the router indicates that if you register it on line it will extend the warranty to "Lifertime". How can you go wrong?

Update: Had to return it as the bits kept loosening. Not too safe. A real shame as this is the most comfortable Trim Router I ever used. Maybe a defective one.
on May 29, 2011
really not a lot to say it works great and is vary reliable use it every day with out a single issue.
on January 11, 2010
I have many Ridgid products and have been elated with all of them. This one is no different. I use it more than my larger routers and enjoy the small comfortable size. I just used a 1/4 roundover bit on a Hickory ricking horse that I am building for my daughter and it had no problem cutting through the hard wood. I highly recommend this product.
on October 19, 2011
I use several hand routers in my business and after purchasing this one I liked it so much that I ordered a second one.