Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CMA Fest Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on May 9, 2016
Great fit! Holds up in wind. Appears to be of good quality.
on September 6, 2011
We have been using this mower cover for a while now. It is great! It is of good quality and it stays on the mower with "reasonable" amount of wind. It doesn't blow off with a breeze, like some covers I have purchased in the past. Would definitely recommend this cover.
on December 19, 2016
Covers and stays on great
on June 18, 2014
This nylon cover is absolutely waterproof. It fits my Troy Built Pony riding mower and keeps it dry. The cover is the ultimate protection too!
|11 comment|Report abuse
on June 19, 2016
Thank you!
on October 10, 2015
Wind can blow off needs to be tighter around bottom.
on February 24, 2013
This cover has protected my tractor for two seasons now and works great. Stays on in even the worst winds and keeps the rain off my tractor. When it does wear out I will buy another, great product.
on January 8, 2014
This has been on my 36" Bolens for 3 years now---has never blown off even with 60 mph winds-water has never seeped through-best cover I ever owned
on November 21, 2016
I love this cover for my lawn mower, it fits good and it seems to be durable material. I will buy this again if mine ever wears out.
on May 28, 2014
I have a 52" Craftsman Lawn Tractor. This cover works great, covers the entire mower. Don't yet know about the durability, but it appears to be of good quality.