Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 10 reviews
on March 17, 2016
I really like this decanter. We had two of them, they hold almost exactly 1/2 of a 750 ml bottle of wine. That's an appropriate amount for two people with dinner, but it's the only decanter this size that I have been able to find. This decanter has proved to be robust enough for the dishwasher, it's light, easy to grip securely, doesn't drip after I pour.. We bought the most recent one as a gift to friends.
on December 12, 2013
It holds about 16oz of wine without any trouble, which works perfectly for 1-2 people. We had one of these that we used regularly for years, until it was accidentally knocked off of a bar top; despite surviving a few short distance falls prior to, that one shattered it. We immediately replaced it and it continues to serve well. The materials does feel thin and light, but it's much tougher than it seems and we've never had one of these chip or crack. We hand wash, as per the manufacturer's recommendations, to prevent etching and/or weakening the crystal.
on July 4, 2016
I like it. It's small -- 375ml is at the narrow part of the neck. Great when you know you want to use exactly half the bottle, and then save the other half.
on May 6, 2015
I'm the only one in the house that drinks red wine so this is perfect for just me. I will be giving several of these as gifts this coming holiday season!!!
on May 30, 2015
Great product! Easy to install!
on November 1, 2012
Works great. Nice small decanter for a generous single glass of wine.
Great for the price. I would recommend it.
on April 15, 2008
This mini-decanter matches Reidel vinum wine glasses--same thin walled glass, same polish, etc. They feel a bit fragile feeling when empty (just like the glasses), but fine when full. Half a bottle of wine goes right to the slimmest spot of the neck. We wash ours in the dishwasher without problems; same with the glasses.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.