Riedell Skates - R3 - Quad Roller Skate for Indoor / Outdoor
|Wheel Size||62 Millimeters|
|Item Weight||7 Pounds|
About this item
- HIGH-QUALITY ULTRA DURABLE ROLLER SKATES - These quad roller skates are man-made using a vinyl material that creates a breathable, yet durable skate boot.
- EASY TO LACE & COMFORTABLE FIT - These adjustable roller skates have an easy lace system and a Velcro cinch strap that makes adjusting the skates simple.
- SMOOTHEST RIDE POSSIBLE - These high quality skates feature ABEC-5 ball bearings designed to roll exceptionally smooth. These skates' polished, chromed steel ball bearings minimize friction to give you the best ride.
- DESIGNED WITH SAFETY IN MIND - These traditional roller shoes are designed with safety in mind. The boot has a low, yet snug fit around the ankle and the Velcro cinch strap helps secure the foot in the boot while skating.
- VERSATILE WHEELS TO FIT ANY USE - The quad derby skates also have tough 62mm, 93A hardness polyurethane wheels that are designed to provide extra grip.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Riedell R3 Roller Skate
The Riedell R3 Roller Skate is a combination of comfort and performance. It features a comfortable man-made vinyl boot with a durable PowerDyne Thrust plate, toe stop, bearings, and quality Cayman wheels.
SMOOTH, LONG LASTING RIDE
Paired with ABEC-5 ball bearings, these skates roll very smooth for long use. These polished, chromed steel ball bearings minimize friction to give you the best ride. They also have Cayman wheels.
EASY TO LACE & COMFORTABLE FIT
These adjustable roller skates have an easy lace system, padded tongue, and a Velcro cinch strap that allow for easy adjustments and provide a snug, comfortable fit.
DESIGNED WITH SAFETY IN MIND
The boot has a low, yet snug fit around the ankle and the Velcro cinch strap helps secure the foot while skating. The skates have a long-lasting, PowerDyne adjustable toe stopper to provide easy braking control.
|Angel Roller Skate||Dart Roller Skate||Dart Pixel Roller Skate||Dash Roller Skate||Citizen Roller Skate||R3 Derby Roller Skate|
|Available Colors||Black, White||Aqua, Black, Pink, Purple||Black-Red, Purple-Pink||Aqua-Orange, Green-White||Black, White||Black|
|Skating Style||Artistic||Recreational, Rink||Recreational, Rink||Recreational, Rink||Outdoor||Derby|
|Boot Material||Vinyl||Vinyl||Vinyl||Micro Fiber||Vinyl||Vinyl|
|Boot||Model 111||Dart||Dart Pixel||Dash||Model 111||R3|
|Plate||PowerDyne Thrust Nylon||PowerDyne Thrust Nylon||Die Cast Aluminum||Dash nylon||PowerDyne Thrust Nylon||PowerDyne Thrust Nylon|
|Wheels||Radar Riva||Dart 62mm/93A||Dart 62mm/93A||Dash 60x40 mm/91A||Sonar Zen||Sonar Striker|
|Toe Stop||PowerDyne Adjustable||Midi Gripper||PowerDyne Adjustable||Bolt-On||Bolt-On||PowerDyne Adjustable|
About Riedell Skates
In 1945, Paul Riedell saw an opportunity to turn his love of roller skating into a business and started Riedell Shoes, Inc. in Red Wing, Minnesota. Throughout the years, he and his wife Soph manufactured quality, hand-crafted skating boots and built a reputation for supplying top-notch skates with exceptional fit and comfort. With each decade of change, Riedell has been there to change with it, offering new and exciting products and services to meet the needs of the roller rinks and skaters.
Still today, Riedell remains a family business, owned and operated under its third generation with the same basic philosophy - to produce and offer only quality skates. Riedell is dedicated to continue making hand-crafted skates from only premier leathers and materials by skilled craftsmen. For 70 years, Reidell has offered the finest skating boots available. Whether you are a world-class skater or skating for the first time, Riedell skates will cover your every need.
- Product Dimensions : 17 x 15 x 5 inches; 7 Pounds
- Item model number : 340
- Department : Unisex
- Date First Available : February 21, 2010
- Manufacturer : Riedell Skates
- ASIN : B00655Y5RS
Best Sellers Rank:
#205,727 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #61 in Speed Roller Skates
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Michael Stovall on July 14, 2019
By Amazon Customer on June 21, 2018
By Danielle on February 9, 2019
1) The toes wear out very quickly. If you plan on buying these, add toe guards to your cart as well. The toes on these skates wear out fast. I saw a significant amount of damage to the toes after one practice without toe guards.
2) Also add bigger toe stops to your cart. The posts on the toe stops that come with the skates are pretty short, and the toe stops are pretty narrow. If you are using these for derby, you’ll want bigger toe stops (the gear expert on my team recommended Gumball brand)
3) If you are a lighter skater, you’ll want different cushions. I was told that I should get new cushions because I wasn’t heavy enough for the cushions to compress to stabilize the trucks (I weigh ~135 lbs).
Long story short, I like the skates as a beginner, but you’ll probably want to invest in some extra stuff. It’s a good starting point for a roller derby skate, but I fully expect to buy something higher quality in the next year or two.
The fabrication isn’t as good as the description on the skates!!!! Also, very cheap plastic bottom.
BE WARNED FOLKS!!! AND on top of it all, I HAD TO PAY FOR THE RETURN OF THE SKATES. $40.00.
Are they kidding me!!!!
I don’t recommend these skate at all. I will stick to the best of the best. VNLA Brand.
A very disappointed buyer.
After getting in contact with the seller, I tried and used a shoe stretcher and let it stretch for three days and it fixed the issue. I decided to find a solution instead of shipping and waiting. Also, I want to thank the seller for the prompt assistance and willingness to resolve. Thanks again.