It all began in 1845, when Mr. Heinrich Rieker started a leather exporting business. It wasn't until 1874 that the first Rieker Shoe factory was established in the hills of the Black Forest in Germany. In 1986, Rieker expanded into the United States market, and established the name Rieker Shoe Corporation U.S.A. The opening of facilities in the USA allowed for better service and product development to suit the needs of the North American market.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- ASIN: B002ECEMGU
- Item model number: dana 62
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 9, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I purchased this shoe a half size larger then my normal US size and it fits perfectly. I higly recommend them since they are very comfortable and are dressy enough to wear to... Read morePublished on February 3, 2012 by TeaCoffee
I ordered a half size smaller than my size based on reviews and the shoes were still way too big. A comparable sizing chart is needed or guidance from Rieker that their shoes fit... Read morePublished on April 5, 2008 by A.L.