Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Roughly 1'' heel height. Elastic goring and dual elastic loops. Foam-cushioned footbed. Full grain leather upper. Polyurethane sole with heel and toe bumpers. Synthetic lining
It all began in 1845, when Mr. Heinrich Rieker started a leather exporting business. It wasn't until 1874 that the first Rieker Shoe factory was established in the hills of the Black Forest in Germany. In 1986, Rieker expanded into the United States market, and established the name Rieker Shoe Corporation U.S.A. The opening of facilities in the USA allowed for better service and product development to suit the needs of the North American market.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00776VPAE
- Item model number: L1762
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 13, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: