Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,263 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,331 reviews
on November 14, 2016
Now THESE are how jeans SHOULD be made! I'll admit that I have been a fan of Lee carpenter jeans for years, but lately they have been falling apart way too fast. I researched to find that they are now being made in Mexico, using lighter weight cotton! So, I couldn't be happier to find these Wranglers. They are well constructed, the color is close to what's pictured (a little darker), and they look and feel great. The size is true to what I ordered, as well. The only thing I wonder is whether they are "left-handed" jeans. The pocket for my flashlight and pocket knife is on the left. No biggie. I can get used to that. Great job, Wrangler!
on February 27, 2017
I have had a pair of these bought locally a year ago. I ordered the same size 32x30, same size as I have, but these were sooooo tight I almost had to have my wife stand on my stomach to button them. I'm returning them and getting a 33 waist, so hopefully this will work. Love the ruggedness of these type of work pants. Worth the money.

Update
I got my new 33 waist pants and they fit just like my 32s I bought in the store, not sure why but I'd suggest ordering one size bigger in the waist. The length is the same.
on March 8, 2012
Comfortable and tough. These are no BS work jeans, and the cut is designed for work. Compared to fashion jeans, they look baggy in the groin and knees, but that's the beauty of them. There is a lot of space in the seat, groin, and knees for squatting, kneeling, and working over and around things without showing the dreaded plumbers crack or getting your jewels compacted.

The belt loops are twice as thick as regular jeans. There is a leather patch on the right pocket opening for you to clip a blade or tool to without ruining the denim. The rear pockets have reinforced edges on top. The right side has a hammer loop, and the left side has a nice tool pocket on the thigh.

The denim feels slightly stiffer, and denser than the soft stonewash stuff out there. Still comfortable. For me, that toughness makes me feel safer.
on April 14, 2017
my husband loves these pants. they are true to size, very thick and sturdy, but still comfortable. he wears them while weed wacking, welding, doing concrete, and a lot of things. the reinforced pockets are good, because he can carry nails in the pocket and not get poked. He also said dirt doesn't stick to them much.
on August 15, 2017
After a wash, waist was perfect.....Length wise, order 1-2 sizes shorter than you normally wear....1 if you still want some baggyness(not a word I'm sure) 2 sizes shorter if you don't want them to bunch up on boot. Otherwise! Best jeans I own! Will continue to wear these for as long as they make them...ALSO, reinforced lined pockets for a folding knife etc...Very "heavy duty" material.....no worries of them fraying anytime soon.
on May 31, 2017
Riggs Workwear By Wrangler Men's Ripstop Carpenter Jean - Pretty stiff at first but husband says have softened. Fit was as expected. Roomy enough and not baggy. He is in construction and hard on jeans. Hope these last the summer.
on July 4, 2017
Just what I was looking for, serve the purpose perfectly, I work in a somewhat dirty environment and spend about half my day outside, they are clearly tough enough to handle the workload I need them for however I am not in contracting or construction and I can't really speak to how effective they would be in that type of work environment.
on April 18, 2016
great pr of work jeans , heavy material that lasts along time--like the extra room in certain areas so when I bend down I do not feel like i'm cutting myself in half. the hammer loop is also another good point about these jeans, the heavy belt loops are another. deep pockets and the number of belt loops make this pair of jeans a real workmans pair of jeans , long lasting
on April 25, 2017
It look great, but the waste is smaller then what I used too. My size is 32w\30L and I got the same size but it is smaller..Very wired.
on October 26, 2016
I really like these pants. They are a nice material and seem like they will last for quite some time. They do sound a little like snow pants when you walk though, ha-ha. I did find them a little small. You never know with pants though. I have tried on several pairs of the same size pant and all fit differently. Your pair may be a little large, who knows. I live in Canada, so could not easily exchange them, without additional shipping charges. I bought the 34/30 and would have been very happy with the 35/30 instead.

I will wear them, but won’t be ordering another pair.

The loden colour is actually a lot darker than the picture. I would have ordered the Bark instead.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.