- File Size: 1635 KB
- Print Length: 92 pages
- Publisher: TLC Kids Publishing, Inc. (December 21, 2013)
- Publication Date: December 21, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00FN5T24M
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#2,036,999 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #688 in Books > Parenting & Relationships > Babysitting, Day Care & Child Care
- #935 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Education & Teaching > Teacher Resources > Education Theory > Decision Making & Problem Solving
- #3718 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Parenting & Relationships
Right At Home: A Parent's Guide to Choosing Quality Child Care Kindle Edition
|Length: 92 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
"Enlightenment Now: The Case for Reason, Science, Humanism, and Progress"
Is the world really falling apart? Is the ideal of progress obsolete? Cognitive scientist and public intellectual Steven Pinker urges us to step back from the gory headlines and prophecies of doom, and instead, follow the data: In seventy-five jaw-dropping graphs, Pinker shows that life, health, prosperity, safety, peace, knowledge, and happiness are on the rise. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|