BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Chris young $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 4, 2015
I'm writing this as someone who has loved and drank RightSize for the past three years, so if they've made any particular recipe changes as other reviewers have claimed, I certainly haven't noticed it in the past three years.

This is a decent meal replacement shake, and in fact, it's my favorite thing to have in the morning. It isn't a "be-all, end-all" type of solution, though. When partnered with the milk, you end up with a decently-high protein shake. I especially love this chocolate flavor. I could "take it or leave it" with the other flavors, but chocolate is my favorite. Amazon usually has one of the lowest prices as well.

I mix one scoop of the chocolate with 1.7 cups of skim milk (the 400ml mark on my Blender Bottle). In the end, it has 236 calories, 6 grams of fiber, 3 grams of fat, 21 grams of protein, and 25 grams of sugar (most of this sugar is natural sugars from the milk). It's much better than I think I could do with most other breakfast choices. It doesn't keep me full "all" morning, but partnered with two full 8 ounce glasses of water afterwards, it will easily keep me from wanting food until 4 or 5 hours later. It's surprisingly effective.

In fact, there have been times where I've had one and had problems finishing it because I just felt "that" full half-way through.

I also love using this as an after-workout recovery shake to get a delicious chocolate taste with added protein. I highly recommend using it with a Blender Bottle. I pour in the milk to the 400 ml line, add a scoop of this powder, and I shake for a bit while unloading/reloading the dishwasher/etc. It comes out extremely smooth and easy to drink without any chalky pieces. It also saves me fussing with an actual blender.

Be aware that this ISN'T the most protein-loaded protein shake out there, but unlike most other protein shakes, it has added fiber and it tastes downright delicious. Not quite chocolate milk, but a decadent chocolate taste. My partner actually says it's almost too sweet for him. It's a nice sweetness though with no odd aftertastes. There's no "protein" taste to it. I sincerely doubt it has any "appetite surpressing" magical abilities, but between the high-protein of the milk plus the added fiber and delicious sweetness, I actually don't find myself too hungry. I think they managed to put together good ingredients that use the nutrients you already need to help curb hunger.

I won't attribute it to "only" the RightSize smoothie as I've been adding diet and exercise, but this is my "breakfast" every morning, and I've lost about 70 pounds in the last two years, so it might be doing something useful. At the very least, it satisfies a chocolate craving, makes it easy to get breakfast into my day, and adds decent protein to help repair my muscles. Can't complain about that.

I'd definitely recommend. HOWEVER, I would not, would not, would NOT use this as an entire meal replacement drink like they recommend. It just doesn't have enough calories or nutrition to make this two of your three meals of the day. Taking calories ONLY into account, you'd get two 180 calorie meals (this shake), two 100-calorie snacks, and let's say a 400-calorie final meal. That leaves you at 920 calories a day. That's way too little energy for most working adults. And you better make sure that final 400-calorie meal is very nutritious because this doesn't include the whole range of nutrients. Most nutritionists recommend a bare-bones calorie level of at least 1,200 unless you're under doctor's supervision. It's a great snack or temporary meal replacement until you can eat something else, but unless you maybe add more food to your diet, be aware that their "diet plan" is seriously NOT a good idea.
on March 12, 2014
I'm not sure why it does not work for others, but it certainly works for me and my wife. It's not a miracle cure, but it is convenient, tastes great and most importantly, we just feel better after having one. I take BP medication and this does NOT bother my BP at all - however, I would at least monitor my BP if I were just starting to drink it.

1. Don't expect miracles.
2. Replace 2 meals each day - don't cheat.
3. Don't go overboard on your 3rd meal or any snacking. (We use an app called LoseIt! on our phones - excellent app!)
4. Stay active - do something - anything helps.
5. Stay positive - you didn't gain it all in a week or a month and you will not lose it all by then either.
11 comment| 71 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 9, 2016
As far as I know, they are no longer selling this product, but I wanted to leave it the great review that it deserves in hopes that it will maybe make the company consider bringing this product back! I bought it originally for a meal replacement shake to help boost my weight loss product, and it really worked! I have tried other powders that tasted really gross! But I mixed this with fat free milk and it tasted just like chocolate milk! I actually looked forward to drinking this product each and every day, and it helped me lose weight!! Please bring this product back!
First of all no matter what diet supplement or plan you use it won't work if you don't believe in it! I have been using Right Size for about 4 months but only regularly for about 2 months. I have lost some pounds, not 50 pounds in 3 weeks but as the old saying goes, the turtle will usually win the race. I worked from home so this gave me the perfect opportunity for the munchies which I took advantage of. Now for breakfast I drink my very flavorful shake (I've only tried the chocolate and the vanilla. The vanilla I didn't like at all, it left an after taste I didn't like) so I drink my shake for breakfast and I'm satisfied until later lunch time. Instead of heading to the kitchen to satisfy my munchies, this is when I walk. It works for me! Dinner time and I eat everything everyone else is eating. Just remember no matter what you use believe in it. My belief is in Right Size and it is working.
on January 13, 2015
I LIKE THE TASTE OF THIS, BUT IT DIDNT QUELL MY HUNGER FOR AS LONG AS I WAS EXPECTING BASED ON INFOMERCIALS I HAD SEEN AND DECIDED TO GIVE IT A TRY.
on March 4, 2015
No longer contains the appemine, but still a good pruduct. Make sure you drink a full glass of water with every smoothie. I replace dinner and lose about 2lbs. a week when needed. I have used this for several years off and on.
on May 10, 2014
This product is Great!!!!!!!! IT Also takes excess water weight off and IT helps by curbin Your need for Food.
on March 13, 2015
luv this product! fills you up and i only use water and ice!! its a great drink and have lost weight very quickly and have lots of energy
on August 11, 2015
I like these, you can mix them with water, and they taste like a chocolate shake. The talking us is there, but I expect that from a protein shake. I simply wish they weren't so expensive
on April 3, 2016
In comparing all smoothies, this one does taste the best. Unfortunately, it is way too expensive now. That's a shame.