Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 5 reviews
on May 17, 2015
I played the 1st track, and it was pretty abstract, and I did not relate to it. But the whole rest of the CD was different from the first cut, and I really liked the rest of it! This is more Howard Johnson & Gravity than Taj Mahal. I had heard Howard Johnson, before, and he is pretty unique. This is a nice combination of where great musicians, great tuba playing, and the blues meets very good jazz composition and playing. If you like very creative music and jazz - you'll probably like this CD.
on May 2, 2014
I don't enjoy jazz as much as I do blues but this CD is worth listening to and owning in order to continue the enjoyment. However, I wish that Taj Mahal would have been present and singing on more of the sides. He is not and that is the CD's major drawback. Keep this in mind when you think of purchasing it and especially if you are a Taj fan.
on December 31, 2012
I tried to like this, but I was expecting more Taj. I'll keep it and maybe it will grow on me.