- Audible Audio Edition
- Listening Length: 5 hours and 54 minutes
- Program Type: Audiobook
- Version: Unabridged
- Publisher: Random House Audio
- Audible.com Release Date: November 12, 2013
- Whispersync for Voice: Ready
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00GDLY9B6
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
- #518 in Books > Audible Audiobooks > Politics & Current Events > Political History & Theory
- #1531 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Elections & Political Process > Political Parties
- #2126 in Books > Audible Audiobooks > Biographies & Memoirs > Historical & Political Figures
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Right Path: From Ike to Reagan, How Republicans Once Mastered Politics - and Can Again Audiobook – Unabridged
|New from||Used from|
|Free with your Audible trial|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Instead, it was a recital of the glory past. He argue why GOP should follow the model of the prime glory past. I gave up reading it finally after 60% percent of the book. Learning from history is important but this is why the GOP has failed and still heading to a bigger failure. This is a party of the past and so does the voter base.
However, overall Joes book did offer a roebuck of the modern Republican Party and what has been alleging them into the past eight years nationally.
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Historical > United States
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Leaders & Notable People > Presidents & Heads of State > U.S. Presidents
- Books > History > Americas > United States
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Elections & Political Process > Political Parties
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Political Science > History & Theory
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Specific Topics > Commentary & Opinion
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > United States > Executive Branch