|Brand Name||Right Shears|
|Item Weight||3.84 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||6.5 x 0.5 x 5.5 inches|
|Item model number||4336853905|
|Material Type||high quality stainless steel blades|
|Manufacturer Part Number||NURS1|
Right Shears - Original Innovative Scissors - Cut Plastic, Cardboard, Food, Fabric, with Your Wrist Straight and Your Hand Clear!
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Beautifully shaped and polished sharp high quality stainless steel blades, extending through the handles
- Revolutionary patent pending design - perfect for craft, the kitchen, the toolbox and more!
- Cut wrapping paper, cardboard, plastic, wire mesh, posterboard, pizza, veggies, poultry, fabric
- Ambidextrous non-slip handles for right and left handed use; as seen on Steve Harvey's Funderdome!!!
- Designed by ReExcite LLC in Fremont, CA, USA - Crafted by Nusharp Inc in Taiwan
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Beautiful and Functional Design
We have been trained since preschool to use conventional scissors...but perhaps there is a better way! Right Shears are revolutionary new scissors with a unique, patent pending design, ready to tackle jobs you never dreamed possible for scissors! This is because Right Shears enable a more natural grip, and allow you to keep your hand out of the way of what you are cutting!
Featured on Steve Harvey's Funderdome
It was an incredible honor to be able to present Right Shears to the 'Dome. Original airdate: Sunday, August 27, 2017 on ABC. NOTE: No endorsement of Right Shears by the producers of "Steve Harvey's Funderdome", MGM, or ABC is implied.
Design Born from Necessity
Cutting wire mesh - from an absolute struggle, to an absolute joy. Just imagine your hand caught in-between that wire mesh and you will see the beauty of Right Shears.
Potential to Help Those with Limited Movement
Dadi Ba - 96 years young - processing some homegrown spinach. Look at that straight wrist!
For a friend who suffers from severe arthritis, Right Shears are easy to pick up...
...and easy to use!