- Paperback: 322 pages
- Publisher: Anointed Fire (October 26, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0989756076
- ISBN-13: 978-0989756075
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 0.7 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.9 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,185,165 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Right Way to Write a Christian Book Paperback – October 26, 2013
|New from||Used from|
See the Best Books of 2018
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
About the Author
Tiffany Kameni is the author of more than twelve self-published books. She is also the founder of Remnant Writers, a professional writing course designed for Christian writers.