Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Get $5 off book purchases over $20* Use promo code GIFTBOOK17 Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Show Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop Now HTL17_gno

VINE VOICEon December 24, 2012
This was a quick and easy read. I enjoyed the back story relating to COD BO2. The price was right too - Free!
on August 13, 2015
Very good
on May 28, 2013
I thought this was a good book over all
It was very fascinating to learn about Raul Menendez's past
Play black ops 2 before reading this
on December 3, 2012
Its really Good book IF you like the game and you just didnt get enongth of it it also helps if you didnt understand why the the bad guy became so mad at the world
on April 20, 2013
Great book for 10 and up kids and adults. Short sweet and simple book. Confusing but still it was a great time eater for books
on December 11, 2012
Its a great book to read, talk about call of duty, with big precision, and its very useful to understand better the game
on January 14, 2013
Got this ebook for free when I preordered my copy of black ops 2. Very short but it was nice to get for free.
on November 15, 2012
I was able to read this on my iPhone through the Kindle App. It reminded me of the old school video game manuals that included the back story. Nintendo was notorious for doing this and they still include some old school manuals for their games. I thought it was great to give a quick in depth look into the villain considering how many hours I will invest in this epic game. The story was not too long and it was like reading an in depth Rolling Stone magazine article.

My only complaint is that the book should have included some additional artwork. The cover are is really cool and I would have loved to have seen more cool art! Well done!
on November 30, 2012
Amazon said this was free, so I tried to download it to my Wife's Kindle. Needless to say I got charged for it, and it did not go to the Kindle. I have no idea where it is. This is another screw up from Black ops.
on November 15, 2012
A very interesting short story that digs deep into the mindset of an antagonist named Raul Menendez, whose life was very well illustrated through captivating dialogue and excellent descriptions by this author. This is a very well written, enjoyable story. As a gamer, I loved the fact that the author has taken a character and explored him this intimately and authentically. This is not supposed to be a game. It is a short story, and a damn good one!! I highly recommend it.