|Item Weight||5.7 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||5.31 x 11.18 x 12.6 inches|
|Item model number||100S50|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||100S50|
|OEM Part Number||100S50|
|Cover Included||Carrier, straps, clips, set up guide|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Rightline Gear Sport Jr Car Top Carrier, 10 cu ft Sized for Compact Cars, 100% Waterproof Zipper, Attaches With or Without Roof Rack, 100S50
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 100% WATERPROOF CONSTRUCTION: welded seams and SZIP waterproof zipper; no zipper flap required.
- 1 YEAR MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY: Shop confidently; our service team is based in the USA & skillfully trained to help you with any questions or concerns.
- ATTACHES WITH OR WITHOUT A ROOF RACK: Attach the carrier's straps to a vehicle’s roof rack or use the Car Clips to attach the straps to a vehicle's door frame weather molding.
- SMALL CAPACITY DESIGN: 10 cubic feet of storage, 36" L x 30" W x 16" H; designed for compact cars (can be used on larger vehicles).
- EASY TO INSTALL: Your bag comes with everything you need to load it up, attach it, and hit the road in minutes! Includes carrier, (4) attachment straps, (4) Car Clips, and stuff sack with sewn-in set up guide.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Every feature of the Rightline Gear Sport Jr Car Top Carrier is designed with you in mind, from its 100% waterproof construction to its engineered Car Clips, which can be attached or removed for use WITH or WITHOUT a roof rack. In just a few steps, you can attach the carrier's straps to a vehicle's roof rack or use the Car Clips to attach the straps to a vehicle's door frame weather molding - the only revolutionary solution of its kind that WILL NOT interfere with passenger headroom. Traveling long distances? No problem. The Sport Jr's UV protected PVC Semi-Coated Mesh XT material, welded seams, SZIP waterproof zipper provide a durable, 100% waterproof barrier from the elements. With 10 cubic feet of rooftop storage, you can transport your cargo and your passengers without compromising safety, comfort, or convenience. All Rightline Gear products come backed by a 1 year manufacturer's , so Gear up with confidence! Spend less time dealing with overpriced and overcomplicated alternatives, and more time doing what you love with a Rightline Gear Car Top Carrier.
From the manufacturer
Why can we say Rightline Gear Sport Car Top Carriers are 100% Waterproof?
Rightline Gear Sport Carriers are different because they feature the revolutionary SZIP waterproof zipper. That’s right, water cannot pass through the zipper; no zipper flap is necessary for extra protection. All seams of the carrier are welded watertight and Rightline Gear’s proprietary PVC Semi-Coated Mesh XT stands up to the elements for years to come. Other carriers may claim to be waterproof, but they do not have the features to back it up.
SZIP Waterproof Zipper
While standard zippers may be mounted on fabric or have exposed zipper teeth, SZIP waterproof zippers have a protective, water-tight lip and welded seams to keep water out.
PVC Semi-Coated Mesh XT
High velocities are no match for Sport Car Top Carriers, thanks to their heavy-duty, Xtra Tough PVC Semi-Coated Mesh XT construction.
All of Rightline Gear's Sport Car Top Carriers come with a handy stuff sack so your carrier is always on hand when you need it, and easily stows away when you don't.
WITH a Roof Rack
Loop the included straps around the roof rack side rails or cross bars.
WITHOUT a Roof Rack - Car Clips
Start with the Car Clips on the (4) attachment straps. Open the vehicle's doors and hook the Car Clips under the door frame weather molding.
Standard Airline Carry-on.
Carrier Fit Guide
To ensure a proper fit, please measure your vehicle's roof (as shown above) and compare to the carrier's dimensions.
- Sport Jr: 36" L x 30" W x 16" H
- sedans, wagons, crossovers to SUVs, minivans
- Popular Examples: Ford Explorer, Jeep Grand Cherokee, Honda Pilot, Dodge Grand Caravan
Carrier Capacity Guide
The guide below will give you a general idea of how many suitcases each Rightline Gear Car Top Carrier will hold. The guide references a standard Airline Carry-on Bag (14"W x 8" D x 22" H, 1.43 cu ft).
- Sport 3: 18 cu ft = ~12 Carry-on Bags
- Range 3: 18 cu ft = ~12 Carry-on Bags
- Sport 2: 15 cu ft = ~10 Carry-on Bags
- Range 2: 15 cu ft = ~10 Carry-on Bags
- Ace 2: 15 cu ft = ~10 Carry-on Bags
- Sport Jr: 10 cu ft = ~7 Carry-on Bags
- Range Jr: 10 cu ft = ~7 Carry-on Bags
- Ace Jr: 10 cu ft = ~6 Carry-on Bags
|Sport 3||Sport 2||Sport Jr||Range 3||Range 2||Range Jr|
|Water Protection||100% Waterproof||100% Waterproof||100% Waterproof||Weatherproof +||Weatherproof +||Weatherproof +|
|Construction||Welded Seams PVC Semi-Coated Mesh XT 0.5mm||Welded Seams PVC Semi-Coated Mesh XT 0.5mm||Welded Seams PVC Semi-Coated Mesh XT 0.5mm||Welded Seams PVC Semi-Coated Mesh XT 0.5mm||Welded Seams PVC Semi-Coated Mesh XT 0.5mm||Welded Seams PVC Semi-Coated Mesh XT 0.5mm|
|Zipper Type||SZIP Waterproof||SZIP Waterproof||SZIP Waterproof||Urethane Coated||Urethane Coated||Urethane Coated|
|Capacity||18 cu ft||15 cu ft||10 cu ft||18 cu ft||15 cu ft||10 cu ft|
|Size||48" L x 36" W x 18" H||42" L x 34" W x 18"||36" L x 30" W x 16" H||48" L x 36" W x 18" H||40" L x 36" W x 18" H||36" L x 32" W x 15" H|
|Attaches||WITH or WITHOUT Roof Rack||WITH or WITHOUT Roof Rack||WITH or WITHOUT Roof Rack||WITH or WITHOUT Roof Rack||WITH or WITHOUT Roof Rack||WITH or WITHOUT Roof Rack|
|Vehicle Category||SUVs, minivans||crossovers, SUVs, minivans||compacts, sedans, crossovers to SUVs, minivans||SUVs, minivans||crossovers, SUVs, minivans||compacts, sedans, crossovers to SUVs, minivans|