Rightline Gear Truck Tents
- UNIQUE FLOORLESS DESIGN: Cut down on set up time; the Truck Tent's floorless design allows for set up without removing gear from the bed.
- 1 YEAR MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY: Shop confidently; our service team is based in the USA & skillfully trained to help you with any questions or concerns.
- QUALITY WEATHERPROOF CONSTRUCTION: Water resistant fabric with tape sealed seams (PU 2000mm) keeps you dry, while the Tent's heavy duty straps and nylon buckles won’t damage your truck's finish.
- SLEEP UNDER THE STARS: Sky view vent allows for more light, better views and ventilation.
- ROOM FOR TWO: All truck tents comfortably sleep (2) adults; turn any spot into a comfortable campsite!
- EASY TO INSTALL: Truck Tent includes color coded poles and pole pockets for quick and easy set up, rainfly, and stuff sack with sewn-in set up guide.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Camp anywhere your truck can take you!
Rightline Gear Truck Tents turn any site into a campsite.
The Rightline Gear Truck Tent features a floorless design that allows you to set up and take down the tent without removing your gear from the bed. It also prevents the tent from picking up the dirt and grime that may be on the truck bed.
Protective Straps and Buckles
The soft polypropylene straps and plastic buckles won't damage the truck's finish.
Color Coded Poles and Pole Pockets
All of the dome poles are marked with a colored tape that corresponds with its matching pole pocket. There is no guessing as to which pole goes where, so set up is quick and easy.
The use of the rainfly is optional; you can easily add it, depending on weather conditions. Simply position the rainfly over the tent, connect the (3) buckles on each side of the tent and adjust the straps. Tie the (3) strings around the rear edge of the rainfly to the tent poles. Make sure the rainfly’s seams are lined up correctly with the poles and you're done!
Choosing The Correct Size Truck Tent
Use our Truck Tent Sizing Guide (located under Technical Specifications) to find you truck's year, make and model. Then double check by measuring your truck bed by hand.
The measurement should be within a few inches of what is listed as the bed length. If your model truck is missing from the sizing guide, it means that there is not currently a tent to fit it.
To Measure Your Truck Bed By Hand
- Start with the tailgate up
- Measure from the edge of the bed nearest to the cab
- Extend the measuring tape until you reach the inside of the tailgate
- Make sure you take the measurement along the bottom of the bed, not the top
Don’t forget a Truck Bed Air Mattress from Rightline Gear to make your Truck Tent camping experience complete.
Rightline Gear Full-Size Truck Tent. The Rightline Gear Truck Tent lets you experience camping in a dry truck bed, up off of the ground, without the complication of tarps, stakes, and guy lines. It features a floorless design that allows you to set up or take down the tent without removing your gear from the bed. The tent is outfitted with (2) gear pockets, a lantern hanging hook, glow-in-the-dark zipper pulls, and a sky view vent. Measure the inside of your truck bed with the tailgate up and check the Truck Tent Sizing Guide. Turn any spot into a comfortable campsite! Features: Floorless design allows for set up without removing gear from the bed Protective heavy duty straps and nylon buckles, won't damage truck's finish Color coded poles and pole pockets for quick and easy set up Water resistant fabric with tape sealed seams (PU 2000mm) Sky view vent for more light, ventilation, and sleeping under the stars All truck tents sleep (2) adults Includes: tent, rainfly, stuff sack, and sewn-in set up guide Materials: Polyester Fabric, Fiberglass Poles 5.5 Foot Dimensions: 66.00"L x 1.00"W x 58.00"H 6.5 Foot Dimensions: 78.00L x 1.00"W x 58.00"H 8 Foot Dimensions: 96.00"L x 1.00"W x 61.00"H
- Product Dimensions : 23.3 x 14.2 x 14.2 inches; 7.65 Pounds
- Item model number : 110766
- Date First Available : December 7, 2016
- Manufacturer : Rightline Gear
- ASIN : B01N5CQ4FO
- Best Sellers Rank: #6,382 in Automotive (See Top 100 in Automotive)
- Customer Reviews: