Human Rights in Emergencies (ASIL Studies in International Legal Theory) 1st Edition, Kindle Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
- Publication Date : July 21, 2016
- File Size : 1033 KB
- ASIN : B01HTT8XDA
- Print Length : 292 pages
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Language: : English
- Publisher : Cambridge University Press; 1st Edition (July 21, 2016)
- Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Simultaneous Device Usage : Up to 4 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Lending : Not Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #6,237,603 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews: