- Paperback: 298 pages
- Publisher: Hart Publishing (July 19, 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1901362159
- ISBN-13: 978-1901362152
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.6 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #12,122,891 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Rights and Law Analysis and Theory
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Halpin elucidates an invaluable framework for understanding the logic . . . of rights-based claims. John Daley Legal Studies September 2002 I found Halpins book very stimulating. It forced me to re-think many of my accepted beliefs about rights and political theory. Daniel T. OReilly University of Toronto Law Journal September 2002
About the Author
Andrew Halpin is Professor of Legal Theory in the School of Law at Swansea University.