Rii Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless Multiple Color Rainbow LED Backlit Keyboard With Rechargeable Battery For iOS Android and Windows Tablet PC Laptop Notebook MacBook
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【Stable Connection with Bluetooth 4.0】This small keyboard updated to bluetooth 4.0, making sure the bluetooth keyboard stays connected without interruption.
- 【Widely Use】This backlit keyboard perfecct Using with all four major operating systems supporting Bluetooth (iOS, Android, Mac OS and Windows), including iPad 1, 2, Air, Air 2 / iPad mini 3, 2, 1, Retina / iPhone / Android Tablets like Samsung Galaxy Tab, Google Nexus / Windows, etc. Easy to set and pair. NOTE: not work with fire TV.
- 【Rainbow Backlit Color and Multimedia function】Colorful RGB backlit looks like rainbow color, it only has one style: rainbow color. Soft light make sure could see it in dark light but not hurt your eyes,Multi-media function easy to help you to do screen shot, change language change input language (these 3 only work for ios system), also could adjust screen light , search, play, stop, adjust volume. Perfect for smoothly using phone,tablet.
- 【Rechargeable Battery, Portable Size】Rechargeable battery charging could be keeping used up to 70hours (backlit off), mostly meet your demand when going outside. Portable size, ultra light and slim, easy to taking away with you to anywhere. Also we prepare carrying case for you.
- 【Package Contents】 Bluetooth keyboard *1, Carrying case *1, Manual*1,Charging cable*1. (NOTE: no bluetooth receiver included) If you used for device with no built-in bluetooth,just buy a universal receiver.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Using it in night
Pretty RGB rainbow backlit help you using this little keyboard in
dark.Backlight will auto turn off when idle to conserve power for
when it is most needed. Note it only has one light style: mixed
colorful light. Could not change light color.
Multi-media function easy to help you to do screen shot, change
language change input
language (these 3 only work for ios system), also could adjust
screen light , search, play,
stop, adjust volume. Perfect for smoothly using phone,tablet.
This is the keyboard you could taking to anywhere
Ultra light and slim size, packed with carrying case, rechargeable
battery , all is ready for you to taking this little keyboard with you.
1*USB cable for charging
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This keyboard connects very easily via Bluetooth to my iPad Pro, iPad Mini 5 and smartphone. There is no multi-device function on this keyboard, but at this price, I wouldn’t expect one. Switching from one device to another is simple enough though. Simply turn off bluetooth on the current device, enable it on the device you want to use, then pair it when it comes up in the bluetooth device list. It’s a few extra steps, but not too time consuming. It’s also easy to use, comfortable to type on and all of the keys function smoothly.
The keyboard periodically fails to register keystrokes on the iPad Pro or letters disappear immediately after typing. I am guessing that there are brief hiccups in the bluetooth connection that causes this. It’s intermittent and seems to happen more as the battery gets weaker. Which brings me to...
The battery life with this keyboard is poor. At best, I get 3-4 days out of a set of rechargeable AAA batteries before having to swap them. This is with turning off the keyboard whenever it isn’t in use. When the batteries get low, there is no warning, either. The keyboard just suddenly stops working and the iPad’s built in keyboard pops up on the screen. I then have to swap out the pair and wait for the iPad to detect that connection again. This is frustrating, especially since it usually happens mid-sentence.
I did try connecting this keyboard via Wi-Fi to a couple of devices that should have been compatible, but was unable to get it to work.
That’s pretty much it in a nutshell. The keyboard is simple to connect and use via Bluetooth, but there are some quirks, questionable Wi-Fi and the battery life is poor. It’s nowhere near the long life that is promised. I wouldn’t buy this keyboard again, but also don’t know that it’s worth the hassle to send back.
**works with my laptop with the dongle inside it. All the while you can turn on the Bluetooth and use it to type on your phone(or anything that can read bluetooth). Great feature.
It is on the smaller side. So if u like a bigger keyboard to type on, I wouldn't suggest this to you.
Weight: 17 ounces
Height: .4" or less
For the cost and it connects to my tablet easy I won’t be stressed about the cost of replacing it if I drop it or leave it behind.
Update returning the O key doesn’t work right and Sticks every time I use it.
This keyboard just added a second dongle to the hub. I really wanted a smaller keyboard than what I am using and this one is smaller by far. Unfortunately unlike my Logitech keyboard this one will often loose connection with one of my PCs. This only happens with one of the two PCs in use. I gave up on the idea of using it with my current arrangement. I do use it quite often when setting up a new PC and I have no connection loss issues with other PCs. If it's connected on startup, it stays connected. It did not work reliably for my intended use but certainly a small and good wireless keyboard for the cost. I've bought several Rii branded products. They have all been good to great. This is no exception.