Other Sellers on Amazon
Rii Mini Wireless 2.4GHz Keyboard with Mouse Touchpad Remote Control, Black (mini X1)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $8.15. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$8.00 (32%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 3 in 1 Multifunction: Wireless Keyboard, Touchpad & Mouse. Ergonomic design, compact and light weight.
- Highly advanced RF 2.4G wireless technology. Anti-interference and reliable connection up to 30m. Windows Multimedia Control
- QWERTY Full-function Mini Keyboard. Ultra sensitive touchpad with 90-degree flip design.
- Auto sleep and wake-up function of the keyboard. Built-in rechargeable polymer Lithium-ion battery.
- USB Dongle/Receiver - no driver needed. 100% Plug and Play. Can be used for PC, Notebook, Smart TV, HTPC, Android TV BOX, PS3, XBOX, etc.
There is a newer version of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||CyberVision Electronics||CyberVision Electronics||CyberVision Electronics||DinoSonics||CyberVision Electronics||Expressbuying|
|Are Batteries Required||No||No||Yes||No||Yes||Yes|
|Item Dimensions||2.3 x 5.9 x 0.5 in||3.27 x 10.24 x 0.53 in||4 x 7 x 1 in||0.63 x 5.51 x 3.78 in||4 x 7 x 1 in||0.8 x 10.43 x 3.5 in|
|Item Weight||3.53 ounces||7.41 ounces||3.2 ounces||4.16 ounces||5 ounces||7.6 ounces|
Rii Mini X1 is a Plug & Play Mini-Sized Keyboard that is perfectly compatible with your PC, notebooks, Smart TV, Google Android TV. It is very easy to set up and convenient to use. It comes with a USB Dongle/Receiver that requires no-manual driver installation.
- 3 in 1 Multifunction: Wireless Keyboard + Touchpad + Mouse.
- Highly advanced RF 2.4G wireless technology that delivers anti-interference and reliable connection up to 30-
- QWERTY Full-function Mini Keyboard.
- Ultra sensitive touchpad with 90-degree flip design.
- Built-in rechargeable polymer Lithium-ion battery.
- USB Dongle/Receiver - no driver needed. 100% Plug and Play.
- Auto sleep and wake-up function of the keyboard.
- Can be used for PC, Notebook, Smart TV, HTPC, Android TV BOX, PS3, XBOX, etc.
- Ergonomic design, compact and light weight.
- Product Dimension: 6.00"""" x 2.25 """" x 0.50"""" (inches)
- Color: Black
- SKU # 10012
- Dimension: 151*59*12.5mm
- Weight: 100g
- Operation Temperature Range: -10? to ?55?
- Battery Type: Polymer Lithium-ion Battery
- Standby Time: 500-700 hours
- Transmission power: maximum +4dBM
- Charging Voltage: 4.2V - 5.05V
- Charging Current: < 350mA
- Sleep Mode Current: < 1mA
- HID compatible device
- USB port
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista, Win CE, Win 7,Win 8
- Linux(Debian-3.1, Redhat-9.0 Ubuntu-8.10
- Fedora-7.0 tested)
- Android OS (With standard USB interface)
- 1 x Wireless keyboard
- 1 x Wireless Dongle/Receiver
- 1 x Charging data cable
- 1 x User manual
- The USB Receiver (dongle) is inside the keyboard as the picture shows.
- Your device need an USB jack in order to operate with the mini keyboard.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Yes it is small - that's the point. This is the *smallest* reliable, robust device I have found for this task.
I would want a larger keyboard if using a word processor so I could type in the standard fashion.
I have never liked the mouse built in pad, but it does work. I often use a regular mouse since I can control it better.
UPDATE: I use this with a Rasp Pi on terminal using python. Sometimes programs I write do not work because I entered a non ASCII character, but the character appears to be the right one on the terminal screen. I don't know what this means, but I can correct it when I use a regular Apple keyboard. Also sometimes a key press will not print to the screen, especially ~ " and I have to re push the key. Works though.