|Item Weight||76 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||35.5 x 18 x 13 inches|
|Item model number||10-305|
|Size||70.5" x .1875" 025 10TPI|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||2" Tall fence|
|Warranty Description||5 Year Warranty|
Rikon 10-305 Bandsaw With Fence, 10-Inch
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Solid Steel Design- The 10-305 is a scaled down version of the popular 10-345 and 10-325. Frame is made of steel plate, stronger than plastic frames used by other manufactures
- Cast Iron Table-Large 13-3/4-Inch by 12-1/2-Inch sturdy work surface, a feature not typically found on a bandsaw of this size
- Rip Fence- A quality rip fence is now included. Easily removed to do free hand work
- Motor - 1/3HP motor provides ample power for cutting bowl and pen blanks
- Micro Adjustable Guide Post- Raise and lower the guide post height with the turn of a handle
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Rikon 10-305 Bandsaw With Fence, 10-Inch
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Included Components||2" Tall fence||bare-tool||stand||stand||stand|
|Item Dimensions||18 x 35.5 x 13 in||16.25 x 31.15 x 12.75 in||28 x 29 x 77 in||30.1 x 11.4 x 18.1 in||25 x 18 x 70.25 in|
Get all of the features of a full size bandsaw in this bench top model. The large cast iron table, edge facing thrust bearings, a powerful 1/3 HP induction motor, and 4-5/8 in cutting capacity are all of the features you come to expect as standard from Rikon. Add the optional stand for the functionality of a floor model. Specs: 1/3 HP, 3.5 amp motor, speed 2780 ft/min, safety paddle switch. Cutting capacities: Height 4-5/8”, Width 9-5/8”. Table is 13-3/4" x 12-1/2". Edge facing thrust bearings. 70-1/2" blade range from 1/8" to 1/2".
From the Manufacturer
The Rikon 10-Inch Bandsaw Model 10-305 offers all of the same quality features found in larger bandsaws. Includes 1/3HP motor, cast iron table and 4-5/8-Inch re-saw capacity. The 10-305 also includes a fence and micro adjustable guide post height. A 2-1/2-Inch dust port keeps your work area clear of dust.
Top customer reviews
Despite the warped base, once properly shimmed out, this saw performs far better than expected and the overall build quality and functionality are very good. While I have yet to have an opportunity to cut any eight-inch laminated maritime support beams, I have cross-cut and re-sawed various hard and soft woods up to three and one-half inches thick.
1. Heavy sturdy construction.
2. Tracking adjustments do not require a PhD in Spatial Quantum Mechanics.
3. Dust port allows for the removable of most dust.
4. A cast iron table that in my case was flat and square.
5. Small footprint (compared to its larger sized cousins.)
1. It includes a fence that can be adjusted properly at least eight times out of 10.
2. The Miter slot is adequately milled. (Although it is a non-standard size.)
2. Drift has remained almost constant.
3. Overall value versus other 10-inch band saws.
4. The included directions and parts lists DO NOT require the Rosetta Stone to read.
1. The included blade - at least in my case. It cut like someone had used it to re-saw cement blocks and afterwards smashed the teeth with a pneumatic jack-hammer for good measure. Do yourself a favor a purchase a POWERTEC 13181X as a replacement.
2. No stand included.
3. Miter gauge not included.
Conclusion: A great addition to your garage/home workshop.