|Item Weight||76 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||35.5 x 18 x 13 inches|
|Item model number||10-305|
|Size||70.5" x .1875" 025 10TPI|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||2" Tall fence|
|Warranty Description||5 Year Warranty|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Rikon 10-305 Bandsaw With Fence, 10-Inch
|Price:||$249.99 + $45.79 shipping|
|You Save:||$226.01 (47%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Solid Steel Design- The 10-305 is a scaled down version of the popular 10-345 and 10-325. Frame is made of steel plate, stronger than plastic frames used by other manufactures
- Cast Iron Table-Large 13-3/4-Inch by 12-1/2-Inch sturdy work surface, a feature not typically found on a bandsaw of this size
- Rip Fence- A quality rip fence is now included. Easily removed to do free hand work
- Motor - 1/3HP motor provides ample power for cutting bowl and pen blanks
- Micro Adjustable Guide Post- Raise and lower the guide post height with the turn of a handle
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
WEN 3962 Two-Speed Band Saw with Stand and Worklight, 10"
SKIL 3386-01 2.5-Amp 9-Inch Band Saw
RIKON Power Tools 10-324 14" Open Stand Bandsaw
|Shipping||$45.79||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Included Components||2" Tall fence||Bare-Tool||bare-tool||14" Bandsaw, Open Stand, 111" 5/8" x 6 TPI Blade, Rip Fence Assembly, Wrenches, Manual|
|Item Dimensions||35.5 x 18 x 13 in||20 x 25 x 58 in||31.15 x 16.25 x 12.75 in||25 x 30 x 75 in|
Get all of the features of a full size bandsaw in this bench top model. The large cast iron table, edge facing thrust bearings, a powerful 1/3 HP induction motor, and 4-5/8 in cutting capacity are all of the features you come to expect as standard from Rikon. Add the optional stand for the functionality of a floor model. Specs: 1/3 HP, 3.5 amp motor, speed 2780 ft/min, safety paddle switch. Cutting capacities: Height 4-5/8”, Width 9-5/8”. Table is 13-3/4" x 12-1/2". Edge facing thrust bearings. 70-1/2" blade range from 1/8" to 1/2".
From the Manufacturer
The Rikon 10-Inch Bandsaw Model 10-305 offers all of the same quality features found in larger bandsaws. Includes 1/3HP motor, cast iron table and 4-5/8-Inch re-saw capacity. The 10-305 also includes a fence and micro adjustable guide post height. A 2-1/2-Inch dust port keeps your work area clear of dust.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Despite the warped base, once properly shimmed out, this saw performs far better than expected and the overall build quality and functionality are very good. While I have yet to have an opportunity to cut any eight-inch laminated maritime support beams, I have cross-cut and re-sawed various hard and soft woods up to three and one-half inches thick.
1. Heavy sturdy construction.
2. Tracking adjustments do not require a PhD in Spatial Quantum Mechanics.
3. Dust port allows for the removable of most dust.
4. A cast iron table that in my case was flat and square.
5. Small footprint (compared to its larger sized cousins.)
1. It includes a fence that can be adjusted properly at least eight times out of 10.
2. The Miter slot is adequately milled. (Although it is a non-standard size.)
2. Drift has remained almost constant.
3. Overall value versus other 10-inch band saws.
4. The included directions and parts lists DO NOT require the Rosetta Stone to read.
1. The included blade - at least in my case. It cut like someone had used it to re-saw cement blocks and afterwards smashed the teeth with a pneumatic jack-hammer for good measure. Do yourself a favor a purchase a POWERTEC 13181X as a replacement.
2. No stand included.
3. Miter gauge not included.
Conclusion: A great addition to your garage/home workshop.
I am very surprised that there are negative reviews about the setup and power of this saw. I've cut and resawn black walnut, alder, and poplar with no problems. With any band saw you should consider keeping a variety of high quality blades in various configurations for different jobs. It only takes a few minutes to change out a blade and adjust the guides. As long as you feed the stock properly the saw cuts fine. You shouldn't force wood into any saw or equipment faster than the wood wants to be cut.
I like the ball bearing blade guides. For anyone who has not used one of the old Craftsman saws, they had solid brass blade guides which worked OK, but created heat and needed constant adjustments.
The saw runs very smoothly and has no significant vibration or noise.
The tilting table adjustment looks a bit light duty to me, but it seems to hold fine and has not been any problem in the two months I've been using this saw. I am still muddling around in my mind how to add an LED work light which will light up the table but be completely safe and foolproof.
Although I had also read that the Craftsman and Rikon are the same saw, I bought the Rikon for the warranty and customer service. I hope I never need to use the warranty but the customer service was good for the missing parts. I also learned that, although Rikon makes the Craftsman for Sears, there are some differences such as the motor used in the machines.
If my home shop had as much room as we do at work, I'd buy a bigger saw, but probably still a Rikon.
In short awesome, powerful and takes up little Space.
I wish I had found this years ago
I am a professional woodworker 25+ yrs
Most recent customer reviews
The quality is poor and especially the accuracy of several key components of the saw are way off what you...Read more
It seems sturdy and well-made with very accessible tracking adjustments.Read more