|Item Weight||37 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||25 x 30 x 75 inches|
|Item model number||10-325|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||5 Year Warranty|
Rikon 10-325 14-Inch Deluxe Band Saw
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Rikon Model 10-325 features two speeds (1445 and 2950 ft/min), a 13-inch resaw capacity and a powerful 1-1/2 HP 110/220V motor. Blade tracking and tension windows add safety while aligning your blade. Changing the blades (accepts 1/8-inch to 3/4-inch widths) is easy with a hinged blade guard that provides 2 inches of access; there's no twisting to install or remove blades. Quick release blade tension is designed to operate horizontally adding to the ease of use of this band saw. The 16-inch x 20-1/2-inch cast iron table is supported by a one-piece trunnion system. Hinged steel doors make access to the cast iron wheels easy and the tool holder keeps your tools accessible. The enclosed cabinet is accessible for storage of extra blades and jigs. Includes: micro adjustable blade guide bearings, work light, heavy-duty fence with resaw bar, and 4-inch dust port. Shipping weight is 261 lbs.
Designed to give you options for cutting wood and non-ferrous materials, the award-winning RIKON 10-325 14-Inch Deluxe Bandsaw offers a large, cast iron work table, ball-bearing blade guides, and a powerful 1-1/2-horsepower motor with two speeds. With convenient features such as quick release blade tension, dust ports, and viewing windows to help with adjustments, this precision bandsaw also includes a heavy-duty rip fence with re-saw bar.
13-inch capacity allows for easy re-sawing of a variety of materials. View larger.
Large work table has tilt-and-lock capability and work light. View larger.
Balanced 14-inch bandsaw and sturdy rip fence for accurate cuts. View larger.
The RIKON 14-Inch Deluxe Bandsaw is driven by a 1-1/2-horsepower, 110/220-volt motor that functions smoothly and powerfully. And with a 13-inch re-saw capacity, it can easily re-saw slicing veneers, book-matched projects, and lumber sizing. Precision-balanced, solid cast iron wheels give the blade uniform operation, and the edge-facing thrust bearings also help to extend blade and bearing life while improving the stability of the blade during cutting.
Two Speeds for Different Cutting Applications
With a 13-inch cutting capacity and two speed settings, the RIKON 14-Inch Deluxe Bandsaw can be used for a variety of applications. The 1,445-feet/minute setting is ideal for hardwoods, some plastics, and non-ferrous metals, while the 2,950-feet/minute setting can be used for other woodworking applications.
Convenient Features Increase Functionality
A large, 16-inch by 21-1/2-inch table provides plenty of additional work space during woodcutting operations. You can also easily tilt and lock the table into place with the solid cast table trunnion. A convenient tool storage cabinet at the bottom of the unit gives you a place to keep extra blades, jigs, or other tools.
Heavy Duty, Adjustable Rip Fence
An included rip fence can be mounted on either the right or left side of the blade, and a re-saw bar can be attached to help correct any blade wandering during re-sawing. You can easily correct the fence for blade drift by turning the adjustment collars and fence bolts.
Quick-Release Blades and Viewing Windows for Easy Adjustments
It's easy to assemble, operate, and adjust the RIKON 14-Inch Deluxe Bandsaw with the helpful manual, blade selection guide, and wheel adjustment tip sheet. Inset windows allow you to check the centering of the blade as well as the tension of the blade, so you can keep your operation running smoothly and accurately. You can also quickly release blade tension when changing blades or when the machine is off to help increase the life of the blade.
Dust Port Keeps Work Area Clean
The 4-inch dust port helps you keep dust out of the air when you attach your dust collection system to the port opening.
The RIKON 10-325 14-Inch Deluxe Bandsaw is backed by a manufacturer's two-year limited warranty.
What's in the Box
RIKON 10-325 14-Inch Deluxe Bandsaw, work table, base cabinet, rip fence, tool holder, work light, owner's manual, and parts for assembly.
Make exacting cuts in hardwoods, plastics, non-ferrous metals, and more.
See all Product description
Top Customer Reviews
1. Nice big cast iron table. I made an extension behind the table to hold up long pieces of wood.
2. Cast iron wheels seem solid and well made.
3. Tilt adjustment for the top wheel makes tracking the blade easy.
4. Excellent resaw capacity.
5. Adequately powered.
6. When properly set up it cuts true and square. Resaws very well. Fence is not great but adequate.
7. Made in Taiwan, not China.
1. Stock guide bearings are junk. They are not sealed and will very quickly get filled up with saw dust and wear out. I replaced all bearings with high quality sealed bearings.
2. Wheels were not coplanar stock so I had to do some adjusting which was difficult to do. This requires readjusting the screws/nuts that hold the lower wheel in place on the back of the saw. This adjustment should only need to be made one time.
3. Top and bottom guide bearing assemblies are poorly engineered. The side bearings will not stay in place when tightened down and require lots of trial and error to get them fit just right. The under table rear roller guide bearing doesn't come far enough forward on blades smaller than 5/8" so the blade will not ride on this bearing. This can cause banana cuts and skewed cuts if the wood is pushed hard and will dull blades quicker since the teeth will be pushed back onto the side bearings. This is a serious issue and the main reason I knocked off two stars.
4. The table is not square front to back and requires unbolting the top and shimming with washers to correct.
5. The light is a complete waste. It's in the wrong place as it just cast shadow on the work being behind it. The arm isn't strong enough to hold it up so it just falls down onto the table.
Set-up was no particular problem, but the manual for this saw is absurdly bad. It would be a bad manual for a crummy, cheap saw, but it's an embarrassment to have such a horrible manual for such a nice machine. Instructions are sparse. Hardware does not match illustrations/descriptions (those few that there are). In spite of this, if you are semi-mechanically inclined (as I hope you are if you're buying a band saw), you can figure it out.
As one would hope, this is a powerful machine that cuts curves and resaws nicely. The fence leaves something (a lot) to be desired--the machining on the fence is marginal, the mechanism to adjust the fence to square with the table is inadequate (and cheap)...but I don't use the fence much anyway. This is a band saw, not a table saw. I will likely build or buy a better resaw fence when I get into a project that calls for a significant amount of resawing...but the existing fence will do for now. Like the manual, it is strange to have such a marginal fence on an otherwise impressive machine.
In short, this is a great saw--the fit and finish is very good--and the shortcomings (manual and fence) are only minor annoyances.
Make sure you get good blades. The one that comes with it is adequate. I purchased a 3/4 Woodslicer re-saw blade from Highland Woodworking which cuts through wood like a hot knife through butter. The saw does take quite a bit of adjusting to get it to fit on the wheels properly due to its depth. Other than a better fence and manual, the only other suggestions for improvement I would make would be to add a magnetic switch and move the light to a higher position. It sags on occasion but still nice to have. Would purchase this one again in a heartbeat.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Amazon was great to deal with (small imperfection on unit).
Changing blades is easy (sans alignment) due to the removable bar on the table.Read more