Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 21, 2016
I've shoot 2-3 times a week at it for a year. Yes, I have destroyed a couple sides by shooting numerous broad heads but the other four sides (just for field points) are still going strong! The green dots are a little duller but still visible in low light conditions. Best part is I don't take care of it. I leave it outside all year long (no snow here). Hmm, I gonna go shoot at it.
on May 4, 2017
Pretty pricey but lasts a LONG time. This is probably the highest quality target that you can get. You will need to replace the center piece sooner if you shoot broad heads into it, and I have even lost some broad heads in the core when removing the arrow. Never ever any problems with field tips.
on August 7, 2015
I bought a Rinehart RhinoBlock Target to use with my Wicked Ridge Invader G3 crossbow and fixed blade broadheads. The target is amazing. Works well with a xbow and broadheads as well compound bows too. Many targets refuse to release a broadhead, but this one is smooth. I use an arrow puller to assist in removing the arrows. I highly recommend this to any crossbow'r with broadheads. I hit the same 3" area about 15-20 times and a little piece of the target gave way, but don't let that deter you. Eventually, with enough shots and razor sharp broadheads it will show some signs of "wear." You have to get a target designed for cross bows or it will just bury the arrows and ruin your fletching. This target you can't bury an arrow. It is worth every penny!!
on September 25, 2015
Excellent, great, fantastic!!! The field points and broadheads both pull out really easy. Target seals back over impact point for both tips very nicely. Only 2 sides have the replaceable inserts though, not the animal diagrams shown. Light weight and easily transportable. Really doubt you can go wrong with this target.
on September 1, 2017
My husband loves this target!
on June 29, 2015
my setup is definitely on the "hot" side and it stops the arrows no problem. Relatively easy to pull the arrows out and works with broadheads. Little on the heavy/bulky side but what would you expect with a robust target like this. One of the best targets out there for sure.
on March 5, 2015
A good target for stopping crossbow bolts. Stopped a bolt in about 10" penetration, fiberglass arrow @ 415 FPS with broadhead but the target welded to the shaft about got a hernia getting it out. Greasing the shafts helps. Don't know if this would happen with aluminum shafts. The replaceable center is a + for use with broad heads.
on November 7, 2014
Tough target. Should last a long time. Make sure to get an arrow puller
on March 9, 2015
After shooting over 200 arrows in this target I can say that this target holds up! You can't even really tell that I have shot that many arrows into it. Only concern is when it gets cold it is impossible to pull the arrows out. I literally was standing on the target and pulling to get the arrows out.
on November 18, 2016
Love this foam box. I've shot about 500 hours into one side and can probably shoot another 500 before that side needs replacing.