Ring Alarm 8-piece kit (2nd Gen) bundle with Echo Show 5
|You Save:||$30.00 (8%)|
Enhance your purchase
- Arm and disarm your Ring Alarm security system with your voice and receive Smart Alerts with Alexa Guard when paired with select Alexa-enabled devices.
- A great fit for 1-2 bedroom homes, this kit includes one base station, one keypad, four contact sensors, one motion detector, and one range extender.
- Voted #1 for Customer Satisfaction with DIY Home Security Systems by JD Power, this award-winning system now includes a more intuitive keypad with emergency buttons and smaller contact sensors to seamlessly blend into your home.
- Receive mobile notifications when your system is triggered, change your Alarm modes, and monitor all your Ring devices all through the Ring app.
- Alexa can show you more – Compact 5.5” smart display ready to help manage your day, entertain at a glance, and connect you to friends and family.
- Control your smart home – Voice control compatible devices or manage them on the easy-to-use display. Ask Alexa to show you security cameras, control lights, and adjust thermostats.
- Made to fit your life – Cook along to step-by-step recipes. Easily update to-do lists and calendars. Glance at weather and traffic on your way out.
We want you to know
This product ships and is configured to operate within the continental United States only (including Alaska and Hawaii). Activate 24/7 professional monitoring with an optional Ring Protect Plus Plan (subscription sold separately).
Perfect for 1-2 bedroom homes
This kit comes with a base station to keep your system online, a keypad for in-home control, and a range extender to ensure your Alarm devices have signal. When paired with contact sensors to cover four doors or windows and a motion detector to cover a room, it’s a great fit for 1-2 bedroom homes, with coverage of ~1,000-2,000 sq. ft.
Control your security with three modes
Place your Ring Alarm in Home mode to disarm your interior sensors, while keeping your exterior sensors armed. Set to Away mode to arm all the sensors in your home to know what happens while you’re out. And Disarm your system to disarm all sensors and freely walk in and out of your home.
Do it all yourself
Easily setup your Ring Alarm system in minutes. Everything you need comes in the box and no tools are required. Simply plug-in the Ring Alarm base station, activate your system via the Ring app, and place the contact sensors and motion detectors in your desired location. Now you’re ready to protect!
Protection for your whole home
To enhance your connected, whole-home security system, add smart accessories (sold separately) to your Ring Alarm, such as sensors that detect fire, carbon monoxide, flood, and freeze and panic buttons to quickly request help.
Professional monitoring with Ring Protect Plus
Get 24/7 professional monitoring to help you reach emergency services and to enable cellular backup for your Ring Alarm and 60 days unlimited video recording and photo capture for your Ring cameras and doorbells for $10/month with Ring Protect Plus. Enable the plan after your free 30-day trial and cancel at any time.
Security and privacy controls in a convenient dashboard
With Control Center, you can add and remove authorized client devices, shared users, and select linked accounts–all from one place on your phone, tablet, or PC. Learn more about security and privacy.
Works with Alexa
Connect Ring Alarm to select Alexa-enabled devices to easily set your Alarm in home, away, and disarm modes and check the status of your security system with hands-free voice control. And when paired with Alexa Guard, you can set Guard to Away Mode to get Smart Alerts sent to your phone if your Echo device detects the sound of smoke alarms, carbon monoxide alarms, or glass breaking when you’re away.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By K ZHANG on October 19, 2020