|Item Weight||9.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||1 x 2 x 4.5 inches|
|Item model number||88LP000CH000|
|Batteries||1 A batteries required. (included)|
|Color||Silver(4 Interchangeable faceplates)|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Included Components||Ring Video Doorbell Pro, Screwdriver, 4 Interchangeable faceplates, Optional Wiring and connectors, Drill Bit, Pro Power Kit, Installation Screws and Anchors, Quick Set-up Guide|
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium Ion|
|Warranty Description||1 Year|
3-Year Home Improvement Extended Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Ring Video Doorbell Pro, Works with Alexa (existing doorbell wiring required)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately).
- See, hear and speak to anyone at your door from your smartphone, tablet or PC.
- Watch over your home in crystal-clear 1080p HD video. Operating Conditions: minus 5 degree Fahrenheit to 120 degree Fahrenheit
- Protect your home—day or night—with infrared night vision. Compatible with iOS, Android, Mac and Windows 10 devices
- Live View enabled: Check-in on your property at any time with video on demand.
- Lifetime purchase protection: If your doorbell gets stolen, we’ll replace it, for free!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Add Alexa for voice control
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
- Enhanced Wi-Fi connection
- Works on mobile and desktop
- Requires existing hardwired doorbell
Video Doorbell Pro
With a motion-activated camera, two-way audio and brilliant HD video, you’ll never miss a visitor again. See, hear and speak to whomever is at your door in real time from your smartphone, tablet or desktop. Day or night, rain or shine—you’re always home.
- Ultra-slim design
- 4 interchangeable faceplates
- 1080p wide-angle HD video
- Night vision
- Live View / video on demand
- Two-way talk
- Motion-detection activated
- Customizable alert zones
Quick and Easy Installation
Update and replace your existing doorbell in just minutes with our included tool kit and simple instructions.
Advanced Motion Detection
Designate zones you wish to monitor, and get alerts whenever someone enters the designated areas.
See and Speak From Any Device
Get alerts to your smartphone, tablet or desktop, and monitor and interact with visitors in real time.
A Finish for Every Home
With four interchangeable faceplates included in your purchase, you can select a finish that fits your style. Choose between Satin Black, Venetian, Satin Nickel and Pearl White to customize your doorbell to match your home.
Versatile smartphone compatibility: Works with select IOS and android devices, WI-fi connectivity-2.4 GHz or 5 GHz Wi-Fi: Makes it easy to link with your home wireless network download the Ring app to view footage and receive alerts on your mobile device: You can keep an eye on your home and speak with visitors, all from a remote location record wide-angle high-definition video: Maintain a clear view of your home's entrance for optimal security, optional cloud recording lets you view footage at a later time automatically record footage and receive alerts when motion is detected: Motion sensors let you know when someone is at your door night vision: Infrared led's allow you to record footage, even in dim lighting, see and speak with visitors: 2-way audio with noise cancellation with crystal clear 1,080p HD video.Connects to existing doorbell wiring (wiring required), so you never have to charge a battery.
From the Manufacturer
At Ring, our mission is simple: To reduce crime in neighborhoods. And by putting the power of home security in your hands, we’re making that mission a reality.
Ring keeps your home secure and your family safe by protecting you against intruders, burglars, package thieves and any other unwanted guests. Ring Video Doorbell Pro lets you answer the door from anywhere. Because with Ring, you’re always home.
With stunning 1080p HD video and crisp two-way audio, Ring Video Doorbell Pro lets you see, hear and speak to visitors from the comfort of your smartphone, tablet or PC.
The new Ring Pro comes with advanced motion detection, allowing you to create customizable motion zones that let you monitor high-traffic areas while avoiding false alarms. It lets you check-in on your home at any time with Live View, so you can watch video on demand at your convenience, and our optional Cloud Video Recording service lets you review, save and share videos captured by your Ring Pro. It also has weatherproof construction and infrared night vision, so you can monitor your home around the clock—day or night, rain or shine.
A sleek design with four interchangeable faceplates and enhanced security features make the new Ring Pro our most advanced doorbell yet.
Compatible with iOS, Android, Mac and Windows 10 devices.
Comes with a free 30-day trial of Cloud Video Recording.
Requires Wi-Fi connection.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I contacted the police and they filed a report. I shared my Ring video with them and they said it was the cleanest video they had seen in some time. Less than two weeks later a detective called me to let me know that the guy who came to my door was indeed looking to burglarize my home. He had been arrested and put in jail for other area burglaries. The detective said that had I not answered the doorbell, my home would most certainly have been broken into that day.
I've had the ring doorbell since September 2016 and this was the first and only time something odd/suspicious was captured and, to say the least, it works!!!
Now onto some of the issues I've had:
1. Ring initially was recording very poorly and sometimes would not capture video properly if at all. I installed a high end wifi extender nearby and problems went away. Previously my wifi signal strength was about 40% at the doorbell location. Now it's close to 100%.
2. My Ring doorbell went offline and it took me who knows how long to realize it. The app has a health monitor - RING why are you not telling me that you're offline??? Why do I need to discover it for myself???? Getting it back online was a bit of a hassle also.
3. Angle. I now see some angled plates for sale but would have liked to have had those when I installed it. It's perpendicular to my door, which means I am not capturing as much motion as I would like. Someone needs to be on my porch before it starts capturing motion. With an angled plate, I could catch them coming up my walkway instead, which is more useful.
4. Costs $30/year to maintain recordings. If I install additional devices, it's an additional $30 per device. Would have liked to get a price break.
Overall, great product. Not sure I've seen a better one on the market. As with any tech, there are always likely to be issues somewhere. Overall, I think this is a good product and well worth the peace of mind.
Product is awesome. Ring support folks are awesome. Quality Assurance testers, firmware and mobile app Release Managers...please get your heads out of your rear ends and stop breaking my $270 doorbell with your firmware and mobile app updates!
I wanted to love this more than anything. I really really did. What a great alternative to hard-wiring security cameras around the house (or at least the front door).
However...every single time either the firmware is upgraded, or the mobile app is updated, IT BREAKS! In the 26 days that we have had the doorbell installed and connected, either the firmware is updgraded over the air, or the mobile app is updated, and the doorbell ceases to work. Not just the fancy camera and recording part...literally the device fails to ring our mechanical doorbell chimes inside the house. This has happened FOUR times in one month.
Numerous calls to support...numerous Online Support Chats...and every time they want me to perform a factory reset, or they want me to walk through setting the doorbell up from scratch. TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE! What if I was away on vacation for two weeks? How the heck am I supposed to feel somewhat "secure" when the device stops functioning through no fault of my own?
It is one thing if my infrastructure is not up to the task. It is another thing if the company is breaking their own product and then ASKING THEIR CUSTOMERS TO FIX IT FOR THEM EACH TIME.
Update 5/28: customer service has become as big of a joke as the product. Promises of "VIP Customer Service" getting back to me "shortly" has turned into 48 hours of NOTHING. They do not empower their frontline agents to actually help you. All they are trained to do is tell you to reset the product (pain in the butt to do), or they have asked me more than once to reset power by flipping the breaker (not kidding).
This company is too busy sending out marketing emails (who gives a sh*t if you implemented IFTTT when your product doesn't work to begin with), when they should be placing all of their resources into stabilizing what they have.
And I hope they start empowering their agents to actually help people with some empathy built in. Get off the script folks...it is 2016.
Most recent customer reviews
No me ha servido