|Item Weight||9.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||14.1 x 6.8 x 1.5 inches|
|Item model number||323-13|
|Material||Thermo Plastic Rubber|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Ringers Gloves 323-13 Extrication Barrier One Glove, Black, XXX-Large
|Price:||$69.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Outer: 23% Synthetic Leather/44% Stretch Cordura/23% Kevlar/10% Rubber Inner: 75% Nylon/10% PU/15% Rubber Membrane: 100% Hipora
- Waterproof and breathable Hipora barrier to protect hands from micro-organisms such as TB, Hepatitis, Staph and HIV meets O.S.H.A. Blood borne Pathogens Standards (29CFR 1910.1030)
- Molded TPR (Thermal Plastic Rubber) knuckle reduces impact, increases dexterity and features 3M Reflective fabric
- Cut resistant Kevlar palm and thumb panels, side panels and finger panels
- Elastic cuff and gaiter to keep out glass and debris
- Boxed finger tip design for better fit and comfort
Customers Also Shopped For
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
My suggestion would be to order the size glove you wear for EMS calls. I am a tight fit in medium EMS gloves but the large don't provide a good seal on my wrists so I wear medium. This seems to be the same scenario with these. I ordered large and the fingers are just a bit long. And since these are blood borne pathogen resistant they have an elastic cuff at the top. This is just a bit loose on the large on me, similar to the EMS gloves.
If the seller would put more accurate sizing info, it would be helpful.
So far seem like a great purchase. will provide updates.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These are great gloves, I have used them on three different MVA's and they preformed great.Published 11 months ago by Dynastyeric
Rock solid gloves. Size is perfect. The protective elements are in the best places for the most protection.Published 17 months ago by Amesbury2013
a bit small but very comfortable, fits and matches well with my turn out gear.Published on July 11, 2014 by truss
The inner lining is sometimes a bit tricky when putting the gloves on, pay extra attention when taking them offPublished on June 27, 2014 by Josh
It is a very good product was what I was looking for, I would return to buy it when needed againPublished on August 27, 2013 by Martha Rincon