|Item Weight||5.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||15.9 x 5.5 x 1.4 inches|
|Item model number||313-10|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $2.49 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Ringers Gloves R-313 Extrication Gloves, Cut-Resistant Gloves with Impact Protection, Large
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 52% Synthetic Leather/24% Stretch Cordura/15% Armortex/5% EVA Padding/2% Genuine Cow Leather/2% Rubber
- FLEXIBLE WORK GLOVES WITH TPR ON KNUCKLES AND FINGERS - Ringers Gloves extrication gloves are flexible work gloves featuring TPR impact protection on the knuckles and fingers.
- CE RATED SAFETY LEVEL 2 GLOVES - These safety gloves are CE Rated for EN288 Level 2 and they provide excellent puncture resistance.
- KEVLOC GRIP SYSTEM ON PALM AND FINGERS - A KevLoc Grip System on the palms and fingers enhances grip making these gloves perfect for firefighter jobs and any job where excellent handling ability is required.
- EXTENDED CUFF TO KEEP OUT DEBRIS - Choose these gloves with an extended cuff and gaitor closure that keeps glass and debris out.
- PROTECTIVE PADDING ON PALM - Protective padding on the palms makes these gloves perfect for construction, engineering, manufacturing and any job that require handling of heavy and dangerous materials.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
About Ringers Gloves:
Ringers Gloves develops and sells advanced-technology, task-specific safety gloves for applications that demand extreme reliability. These industries include drilling & production, manufacturing, construction & engineering, mining, utilities and public safety. Since 1996, Ringers has made quality and craftsmanship their uncompromising principles. With a string of innovations inspired by customer needs, Ringers has continually raised the bar on how a safety glove should perform.
Ringers Gloves Extrication Series
Because They're Worth It
- Flexible TPR impact protection on knuckles and fingers.
- CE rated for EN388 level 2 cut and puncture resistance.
- KevLoc grip system on palm & fingers for enhanced grip.
- Extended cuff with gaiter closure to keep out debris.
- Kevlar stitching on palm with padding.
- Industries: Mining, Oil & Gas, Public Safety.
- Available in Black or Yellow.
Flexible TPR impact protection on knuckles and fingers. Extended cuff with gaiter closure to keep out debris.
These safety gloves are CE Rated for EN288 Level 2 and they provide excellent puncture resistance.
KevLoc grip system on palm & fingers for enhanced grip. Kevlar stitching on palm with padding.
Compare with similar items
Ringers Gloves R-327 Extrication Barrier1, Heavy Duty Extrication Gloves, Large
Ringers Gloves R-347 Rescue, Cut and Impact Protection, KevLoc Grip System, Hi-Vis, Large
Youngstown Glove 09-9083-10-M Titan XT Lined with Kevlar Glove, Medium
Ringers Gloves R-33 Extrication Gloves, Cut-Resistant Gloves with KevLoc Grip, Large
Ringers R-14 Mechanics Gloves, Light Duty Impact Gloves, Cut Proof, Black, Large
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
Ringers Gloves R-313 Extrication Gloves are flexible, cut-resistant work gloves that feature TPR (Thermoplastic Rubber) for superior impact protection and range of motion. These gloves keep the palm, fingers and entire hands safe from impact and puncture while on firefighting jobs and any jobs that require the handling of heavy materials. CE Rated for EN 288 Level 2, Ringers Gloves R-313 Extrication Gloves provide excellent puncture resistance for many applications. A KevLoc Grip System on the palms and fingers enhances grip making these gloves ideal for engineering, construction and emergency extrication. An extended cuff and gaitor closure keeps glass and debris out. Protective padding on the palm makes these gloves perfect for manufacturing jobs, and jobs involving large or quick-moving machinery.
From the Manufacturer
Ringers Gloves manufactures a variety of heavy duty fire and rescue style gloves including the Extrication Gloves. The Extrication Short Cuff heavy duty gloves feature Armortex abrasion resistant fingers and knuckles, as well as Armortex puncture resistant palm pads. The Armortain fouchette design has Genuine Clarino palm and finger material that is tougher than leather and still offers enough feel to palpate a pulse with the gloves on. Plus extrication gloves by Ringers allows for excellent dexterity for users to manipulate all rescue tool connections. Better yet is the gloves are machine washable
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.