Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $40.00 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Ringside Boxing Muay Thai MMA Fitness Workout Training Kicking Punching 100 lb Heavy Bag
- Low Return Rate: 31% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 90% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "muay thai bag"
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This long full length heavy bag is top quality and highly rated for professional and amateur boxers
- This solid bag made of resilient powerhide construction will hold up to your most powerful assault in your home or commercial gym
- Punching bag is filled to 100 pounds and measures 13-inch x 72-inch
- Perfect heavybag for boxing, MMA, Muay Thai and contact sport athletes alike to practice kicks, footwork and punches
- Build strength, tone and condition your body with a muscle building aerobic workout, training and the right fitness equipment
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
It's incredible durability will make our Powerhide Thai Heavybag one of the most used pieces of equipment in your gym. The resilient Powerhide covering ensures an attractive, well shaped bag that will consistently make you come back for more. Weighs 100 lbs. and measures 15" x 72".
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My I-beam that I hung it from is 90 inches off the floor, and that's just barely enough space. I don't mind the bag being slightly tilted (letting it drag provides just a little more resistance to it swinging), but just another inch or so would be perfect if you have the space.
I chopped it down to two chain links and the carabiner per sie, and that seems to be a decent length. I added Ringside Heavy Duty Bag Spring and Yes4All Heavy Duty Steel Beam Heavy Bag Hanger - ²AVMHZ to finish it out.
With this setup, my wife says she can hear me work out, but it's relatively quiet (which is good, because we have an infant napping during some of that).
Delivery was fast and came covered in a canvas drawstring bag and then boxed. I was really happy to see it also included everything I needed.
It's perfectly packed, dense enough to take heavy kicks and strikes. I'm extremely happy.
My bag is on a boxing stand, which it really shouldn't be but it works for me. My last bag was listed at 6ft but was actually larger than that. This one was listed at 6 ft and was actually a bit smaller. This allowed me to actually have the bag hang off the ground which was amazing! Now the bag can actually swing instead of remaining immobile and progressively scratching the ground with each strike and eventually exploding the bottom out and spilling filling everywhere (like my previous bag). I have used the Ringside bag about 30 or so times already and I absolutely love it.
I have noticed that the bag is slimmer than my last and the filling is starting to work its way to the bottom (something that was bound to happen). But so far it does not feel like concrete when I kick it, which is good.
Overall I would say this bag is a great investment. It is better than my last bag and it was cheaper! I say if you are in the market for a less expensive, quality new Muay Thai bag, this is the one you should get!