Ringside IMF Tech8482; Pro Fight Gloves
About this item
- The first professional fight gloves to incorporate IMF Tech padding
- Innovative Quick Tie Tech Lace System that allows them to be tightened with a simple pull of the laces
- Supportive segemented cuff offers extra stability for the wrist while providing recessed channels for the laces
- Attached thumb for added safety
- Durable leather construction
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Ringside IMF Pro Fight Gloves are exactly the weapon you need when you go into battle.
They are the first professional fight gloves that incorporate IMF Tech padding, the consistency of which has been tested to provide the perfect amount of power and protection.
- Feature an innovative Quick Tie Tech Lace System allows tightening with a simple pull of the laces.
- Supportive segemented cuff offers stability for the wrist and provides recessed channels for laces.
- They are made of leather with an attached thumb for added safety.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 7 x 7 x 4 inches; 9.6 Ounces
- Item model number : IMF PFG BLACK8OZ
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : December 12, 2012
- Manufacturer : Ringside Inc.
- ASIN : B00B01AGDO
Best Sellers Rank:
#469,021 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #172 in Boxing Fight Gloves
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When I first got them they seemed almost too tight and hard to get my hands in but I broke them in and they are a perfect fit for me.
Top reviews from other countries
El único pero que les pongo es el tamaño de los cordones, son muy pequeños comparados con otros guantes y sólo permite dar una o dos vueltas al antebrazo.