Ringside Gel Shock Super Boxing Body Protector
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The Gel Super Body Protector is made of durable synthetic leather construction with Gel Shock Technology padding for extra protection and to disperse shock before it reaches the wearer
- Prioritize your safety with this boxing, MMA, Muay Thai, contact sport training kick shield rib guard for athletes and coaches
- Ringside belly pad offers complete core protection when coaching and teaching the portfolio of kicks
- Train for fights with the body protection offering complete coverage of the upper torso allowing the coach to safely incorporate body shots into Punch Mitt routines
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Train for fights with the GEL Super Body Protector! Complete coverage of the upper torso allows the coach to safely incorporate body shots into punch mitt routines. Gel Shock padding aids in dispersing shock before it reaches the wearer. Durable synthetic leather construction.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : Yes
- Product Dimensions : 22 x 23 x 10 inches; 3.7 Pounds
- Item model number : SBP 5
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : February 17, 2011
- Manufacturer : Ringside
- ASIN : B006CV4WEG
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Best Sellers Rank: #49,731 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I can no longer use this item because that powdery substance is an irritant to the eyes, sinuses and lungs. I'm pretty bummed about it. I'm contacting Ringside hoping they will say it's a defective product and doesn't happen to anyone else, as I really like it before this happened.
I wouldn’t spar with it, though that’s not the purpose of the body pad. You don’t lose much range of motion with it on, just lose a bit of snappiness and speed.
Top reviews from other countries
Little jaw jarring with strong kicks.