|Item Weight||15.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||10.31 x 6.69 x 2.48 inches|
|Item model number||ABT-360E|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Size||9'' to 11''|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number of Handles||2|
|Special Features||Easy to Install|
RinseWorks – Patented Aquaus 360 Diaper Sprayer - NSF Certified for Legal Installation - 3 Year Warranty – Dual Spray Pressure Controls – SafeSpray Valve Core, StayFlex Hose
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- PLEASE WATCH THE AQUAUS 360 VIDEO in the product pictures to learn why the Aquaus 360 Diaper sprayer is the perfect solution to easily rinse messy cloth diapers, bedpans, potty seat bowls, under garments, food bibs, muddy shoes and many more of life’s messy moments.
- INCLUDES - Patented ABS Polymer Sprayer – Brass T-Connector & Ball Valve – 54-inch Stainless Steel Hose - 2 ABS Spray Heads - 5’’ Extension - Tank Clip & Sprayer holder
- MADE IN THE USA with domestic and global components. NSF Certified to UPC (Uniform Plumbing Code) for legal installation in the USA and Canada; includes 2 CSA/NSF certified plumbing code required back-flow preventers.
- EZ THUMB PRESSURE CONTROLS allow you to easily adjust the spray pressure as you rinse messy cloth diapers, preventing splattering and overspray; pressure can also be set to any level while rinsing, making the sprayer very comfortable to hold and maneuver
- NSF CERTIFIED Stay Flex stainless steel 54-in long high-pressure hose with solid brass hose nuts and double crimps on both ends; stays totally flexible during use. NSF Certified brass EZ-Reach shut-off valve and T-Connector with hand tight 7/8-in handgrip nut; easily attaches to toilet without tools or a plumber; includes all parts for easy installation. Three (3) year limited warranty
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Why Aquaus 360?
Please watch the Aquaus 360° video above in the product pictures to learn how it works and why its Patented ergonomic design is the perfect solution to easily rinse messy cloth diapers.
About RinseWorks - RinseWorks is an American company with over 25 years’ experience designing and manufacturing specialty-plumbing products in the USA with domestic and global components. Domestic production along with NSF testing, allows us to offer the highest quality products for reliable, safe and leak free use in your home. In 2011, after selling Diaper Sprayers for over 15 years with continuous leaking problems because of their spring valves, we decided to develop a reliable, affordable, and easy-to-use Diaper Sprayer and Multi-Use Spray Wand not prone to leaking problems. In 2016, we introduced the revolutionary Aquaus 360° Diaper Sprayer and Multi-Use Spray Wand. One year later received a Utility Patent with International Patents Pending.
Made of Heavy-Duty ABS Polymers - The Aquaus 360 Diaper Sprayer is made of heavy-duty ABS polymers, a super strong engineered blend of polymer materials just as strong and durable as stainless steel or brass sprayers, except light weight, corrosion proof and easy to handle.
Don’t be fooled - in believing metal Diaper Sprayers are better quality. What makes a Diaper Sprayer or any sprayer high quality is a high-pressure valve core that allows it to be pressurized. All metal Diaper Sprayers or any sprayer with a spring button were originally made as a kitchen sink sprayer for rinsing dishes and not designed to be fully pressurized and used as a Diaper Sprayer.
This is why RinseWorks no longer sells spring valve sprayers with a push button.
New Ergonomic Design with High Spray Pressure Makes Rinsing Cloth Diapers Quick & Easy!
The Only Handheld diaper sprayer UPC Approved for Legal Installation In The US & Canada!
Legal Installation - The Aquaus 360° is the only Diaper Sprayer NSF tested and approved for legal installation in the US & Canada and includes 2 plumbing code required Back-Flow protectors.
Easy Adjustable Spray Pressure - Thumb pressure controls allow you to easily adjust the spray pressure as you rinse messy cloth diapers, preventing splattering and overspray. Spray pressure can also be set to any level while rinsing, making the sprayer very comfortable to hold and maneuver without holding the lever.
Stainless Steel StayFlex 54″ High Pressure Spray Hose - The Aquaus 360° Diaper Sprayer includes our NSF certified StayFlex 54″ long, stainless steel, high-pressure spray hose with a burst rating of 270 psi. StayFlex hose design includes double hose crimps on both ends and a high-pressure braided polymer inner hose. The state-of-the-art design allows the StayFlex hose to stay completely flexible when pressurized. Hose diameter is only 11mm, making it less noticeable and easier to maneuver.
Most Flexibility Of Uses - The Aquaus 360° Diaper Sprayer is not only perfect for rinsing messy cloth diapers, it is also great for personal hygiene and rinsing and cleaning the toilet after you go. Or, for rinsing bedpans, potty seat bowls, under garments, food bibs, muddy shoes and many more of life’s messy moments, especially if used with the Aquaus SprayMate.
Pays For Itself & Saves You Money - Why use disposable diapers when you can easily rinse reusable cloth diapers with the Aquaus 360° Diaper Sprayer then toss them in the washing machine. The average baby will use over 1,500.00 per year in disposable diapers. Plus, with Cloth Diapers you never run out of diapers!
Premium BRASS T-Connector & Safety Shut-Off Valve with EZ Reach On / Off Knob
- The Aquaus T- Connector is designed so the Safety Shut-off lever extends out 3 inches from the base, so you can easily reach the lever while comfortably sitting on the toilet.
- Easily screws on standard type Toilets with the finger grip 7/8'' inch Anti-Cross Thread Nut for easy installation without tools or a plumber.
- Vertical hose connection prevents stress & damage to the hose crimps which, happens when the hose connects horizontally and bends down 90° like on other T-connector designs.
Safe Reliable Brass Valve Core for Long-Lasting Use
Internal brass valve cartridge with ceramic disc seals is one of the most reliable and longest lasting valves made with a lifespan of over 10 years. Ceramic disc valve cartridges are used in all modern kitchen and bath faucets because of their reliability and long lifespan. Plus, if a valve cartridge ever had a problem, you can easily replace it instead of purchasing a new sprayer.
StayFlex High Pressure Hose Designed for hand held Sprayers
RinseWorks’ 54’’ inch high-quality 304 Stainless Steel StayFlex hose with brass hose nuts is specifically made to be used with a pressurized handheld sprayer and designed to stay totally flexible under pressure. The Internal super-strong polymer hose is infused with a braided nylon mesh that will not inflate or burst under pressure.
Unlike shower hoses sold with low quality spring valve Diaper Sprayers that are not designed to be pressurized making them stiff and hard to bend.
2 Interchangeable Spray Heads & 5'' Extension for a 3'' - 11'' Spray Reach
The Aquaus 360° includes 2 interchangeable spray heads with 2 spray pattern sizes, Spray Plate Removal Too and a 5'' inch extension for an extended spray reach of 3'' to 11'' inches so you can easily rinse reusable cloth diapers keeping your hand clean & dry while you rinse.
Below is a Comparison between the Aquaus 360 Diaper Sprayer vs Kitchen Sink Diaper Sprayers
- Which diaper system offers you the most features, is the easiest to use, most reliable, longest lasting, approved for legal installation, most flexibility of uses, and highest quality.
Kitchen Sink Sprayers used as a Diaper Sprayer
- Made for cleaning dishes and not designed as a high pressure sprayer for rinsing off diapers. Made with a spring valve not designed to be fully pressurized, making them prone to leaking and a short life span, especially if left under pressure. Very high odds of leaking if you forget and leave it under pressure. Not easy to adjust the spray pressure making precision rinsing difficult. Spring valves work by a small spring pushing a soft rubber seal closed so the only part holding back the water pressure is a small spring pushing against a soft rubber seal.
Aquaus 360° Spray Wand
- The revolutionary new Patented Aquaus 360° was specifically designed to be used as a pressurized Diaper Sprayer for rinsing off messy cloth diapers, preventing splattering and overspray. Unique, ergonomic design with Precision rinsing allows you to rinse diapers without getting your hand wet and messy. Has a Brass valve core with ceramic disc seals same as used in Kitchen and Bathroom faucets for safe, reliable use in your home. Brass valve cores have a lifespan of over 10 years and can be easily replaced, so you never need to purchase a new sprayer. Very low odds of leaking if you forget and leave it under pressure. The only Diaper Sprayer NSF Tested and Approved for Legal installation in the USA & Canada. Includes 2 Plumbing Code Required Back-flow Protectors to prevent contaminating the drinking water supply if a back-flow event occurred. Dual thumb pressure controls allow you to comfortably hold and control the spray pressure from both sides and can easily rinse up and down by simply flipping the sprayer over. 2 interchangeable spray heads and 5’’ inch extension gives you a 3’’ to 11’’ inch spray reach for all body sizes. ½’’ and 1’’ inch spray patterns options for the perfect cleaning experience. Made in the USA with domestic and global components. Patented in the USA with International Patents Pending.
Aquaus 360 Diaper Sprayer Is Also Great For Rinsing Bedpans, Potty Seat Bowls & Much More
Easily rinse messy Cloth Diapers.
The Aquaus 360 Diaper Sprayer has full pressure control by allowing you to spray a small stream of water to locate the target area, then increase the spray pressure from a gentle rinse to a full pressure jet spray.
Precision pressure control prevents splattering and over spray especially when used with the Aquaus SprayMate.
Easily rinse Bed Pans.
What makes the Aquaus 360° the perfect design for use as a Diaper Sprayer Or, for rinsing bedpans, potty seat bowls, under garments, food bibs, muddy shoes and many more of life’s messy moments is the Patented Dual Pressure Controls that allow you to comfortably hold the sprayer and adjust the spray pressure from both sides with your thumb for quick and easy precision rinsing.
Dual thumb controls also allows you to easily rinse up or down by simply flipping the sprayer over. Not possible with any other Diaper Sprayer.
What You Should Know About How Kitchen Sink Sprayers Work
The reason kitchen sink sprayers were never designed to be pressurized or used as a Diaper Sprayer is because of the way they work. When you turn off the kitchen faucet it also turns off the side sprayer. When the faucet is running and the sprayer is used, the water pressure is diverted from the faucet to the sprayer. When you stop spraying, the water pressure is diverted back to the faucet. So, using a spring valve sprayer for this application is OK. But, not safe when used under full pressure as a Diaper Sprayer.
What makes a Diaper Sprayer or any sprayer high quality is a high-pressure valve core that allows it to be pressurized. All metal Diaper Sprayers or any sprayer with a spring button were originally made as a kitchen sink sprayer for rinsing dishes and not designed to be fully pressurized and used as a hand held Diaper Sprayer.