Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating FFII_gno

• Rio 2
  • Customer reviews

Showing 1-10 of 1,646 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,816 reviews
on November 30, 2014
Rio2 is a great movie for children and adults. The storyline is well written and the animation is top notch. Bought the 3D version because I have a 3D Blu-Ray player and a 3D TV and everything, I mean everything is better in 3D! Highly recommended!
on May 30, 2015
Great sequel to Rio. Sometimes the second film isn't as exciting as the first....this spins the characters into a new adventure and it's fun to watch. My nephew and I watch it and love it every time!
on July 18, 2014
Loved this movie, and the 3D was even better. This movie was a hit on my movie night with family. Colors were great and I liked the story also. Sometimes the 2nd isn't as good as the first, not with this one. The music, the color, the 3D, the story content were all a winner for me.
on January 1, 2015
Not quite as good as the first one, but still an enjoyable film with fun characters, beautiful animation, and a good message about accepting others for who they are and preserving wildlife. I liked it.
on September 7, 2014
Any bird lover or animation fan will thoroughly enjoy this movie. The birds are gorgeous, and have multitudes of detailed facial expressions..and really look individual and like the character each one portrays. The characters are well developed, the story unfolds at a good pace, everything seems to work just right in the plot and a nice ending, the humor was actually funny and the whole thing seemed pretty original. If you want to pick fault well maybe you can, but remember it is a family film, designed to be fun, which it is, though there are some serious moments which add sincerity to the story. The best animated film of the year, and best one I have seen in a long time, will stand up to quite a lot of rewatching. Enjoy.
on June 26, 2017
So cute, fun storyline and great music another hot my son loves to watch
on June 24, 2017
Son loves these movies! He's autistic and loves the music and bright colors!
on July 20, 2017
Came with library sticker on disk. Tried taking it off myself but was too sticky so I had to leave it on.
on July 4, 2016
A great movie that your family will love! My four year old son was attentive during the entire movie as he watched the vibrant colors in each scene and danced to the music! It was a beautiful experience watching him enjoy himself! My husband and I also enjoyed watching this film and both agree that this would be a great movie to add to our DVD collection! Highly recommended for everyone that enjoys entertaining family movies!
on July 29, 2014
Well in all honesty, I wanted to seriously not watch this, I find the voice actor for the main bird to be annoying and I do not know why the main voice actor in all of his movies is very very irritating and annoying in all of his movies, the whiny 'loser' guy who gets the girl or gets his act together in the end. But it is not for 'adults' I guess to watch this, my kids enjoyed it, even though my oldest was annoyed. So for kids to watch then it would be five stars but since I tend to watch everything they watch to make sure it is a good moral story etc, then I give it three stars. The moral of the story, save the rain forest, this movie did its part in pointing out the importance of preserving nature.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse