Rio: The Video Game is a multiplayer Adventure-Party game with a significant Music and Rhythm gameplay component. Based on the 2011 20th Century Fox animated feature film of the same name, Rio: The Video Game follows the adventures of Blu the macaw, as the once captive bird learns to live, love and fly with a little help from his friends from the movie. The game includes: 40+ mini-games, 4-player game support, multiple game modes and more.
Birds of a Feather Party Together
From the makers of the hit Ice Age series comes Rio, a 3D comedy adventure about Blu, a rare domesticated bird who travels to the exotic land of Rio, Brazil. In this multiplayer video game, Blu goes on the adventure of his life, with the help of his female counterpart, Jewel, and a group of wisecracking and smooth-talking city birds. Blu and his new friends journey through Rio, dodging soccer balls, collecting tropical fruits and soaring across the beach. He participates in amazing games and ultimately, forms a conga line and dances his way to first place at the Carnival ceremony. While the main character is Blu, players will also have a chance to play as the other characters from the movie in this multiplayer party game.
Key Game Features
- Over 40 Mini-Games - Compete in a variety of action-packed mini-games that keep players coming back for more
- Six Playable Characters - Play as your favorite characters: Blu, Jewel, Pedro, Nico, Raphael, and Eva
- 5 Unique Modes - Play your own selection of mini-games in the way you want (Story, Party, Carnival, Carnival Wheel, and Garland Gala)
- Drop-in and Dropout Multiplayer - Jump in to challenge your friends (up to 4 players) at any point in the game
- Recreate your Favorite Moments - Journey through the rainforest, Copacabana Beach, Rio streets and much more
4-player multiplayer support.
All your favorite characters.
Music and rhythm gameplay.