Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 8 reviews
on October 12, 2016
My second Rip Curl same style. I purchased sane watch in all silver two years ago. Love this masculine looking watch. Even the band is different and very masculine looking.
on June 30, 2015
I bought this for my husband and he loves it. It has a very large face and that was what he wanted. Looks great with everything he wears. Very sturdy. Definitely a nice watch.
on July 18, 2015
Had to send back. Didn't work. Sent me another. It didn't work either. Oh well.
on May 25, 2017
Very nice watch.
on May 21, 2010
I bought this watch for my husband. He loves it. It's beautiful. Looks better in person. Could be worn as a dress watch or casual. Love the large face. I'd say its very elegant looking, but my husband is far from elegant and hates to dress up, and he loves the watch.
on August 11, 2014